invisibleSHIELD 20% Coupon

I'll take it! I really need to get one for my sister's iPod. It's beginning to look like it was thrown in the blender. :p

hey whilst we are on the topic of invisible shield does anyone know if their online shop ships to the UK
or if not where i can get one in the UK ?
in particular for a dell inspiron 1525

I could use a good invisible shield... I'll go down to the local retirement home and start doin the Heisman on that hoe.

hey whilst we are on the topic of invisible shield does anyone know if their online shop ships to the UK
or if not where i can get one in the UK ?

Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, we do ship internationally.
http://www.zagg.com/support/faq.php#shipping

in particular for a dell inspiron 1525

http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/dell-inspiron-1525-1526-cases-covers-skins-shields.php

It's very durable stuff. They're not kidding when they say it's darn near impossible to rip. I suggest you buy direct, to avoid any problems with third party sellers.

This looks very interesting, I might just get one for my 3G :)

Does your Iphone feels different or just the same when you put that stuff on? Does it affect the sensitivity of your screen in any way? Can you take it OFF?

Thanks

This looks very interesting, I might just get one for my 3G :)

Does your Iphone feels different or just the same when you put that stuff on?

It definitely feels different. It has a slight sticky feel. It improves grip too.

Does it affect the sensitivity of your screen in any way?

Slightly. I've been used to it, so I haven't had any problems.

Can you take it OFF?

Yeah, but you can't put it back on. Think of it as a sticker.

Cool thanks m8!

So in you opinion it doesn't hurt the performance & if you totally don't like it, you can always take it off. Does it leave any permanent marks when it comes off? I like the better grip point, my hands get sweaty a lot so that should help hehehe :)

Does it leave any permanent marks when it comes off?

It's a durable plastic material. No marks are left, and it's completely sealed once you stick it on. I have this stuff on my MacBook, iPhone, Canon, and Blackjack. I just bought two iPod Nano covers for a few friends.

I like the better grip point, my hands get sweaty a lot so that should help
Think of it this way - I could stick my phone to the mirror. I'm not sure whether or not you could do that with the iPhone 3G, because of its curved design.

Back
Top Bottom