Introduction

mikazo

Baseband Member
Hey,

Been looking for a good forum to hang out on lately to talk about computers in general, but haven't found anything much. Most sites seem to be more tech support oriented than general discussion but this forum seems to be what I'm looking for.

I'm a computer science undergrad interested mainly in computer and network security. It's exam time right now and I should be studying but I'm procrastinating instead. Any other students around here?

Hey,

Been looking for a good forum to hang out on lately to talk about computers in general, but haven't found anything much. Most sites seem to be more tech support oriented than general discussion but this forum seems to be what I'm looking for.

I'm a computer science undergrad interested mainly in computer and network security. It's exam time right now and I should be studying but I'm procrastinating instead. Any other students around here?
Welcome ComputerForums.org!
Lol I am doing the same thing (procrastinating) xD
Yes indeed we do have quiet a few students here ranging from middle school to college.

Where abouts are you from? I'm from New york.

Studying in the capital of Canada (Ottawa). Quite a few interesting tech jobs here, already did some co-op at a telecom company doing C++. It was cool.

Welcome, This is definitely the right place for you. The community rocks here!

Well, my exam went well today that I was procrastinating studying for, so I take that as proof that this forum will not detract and only help my knowledge, haha.

nice!

its good to see someone going to classes for a area in networking/PC's

good money.

welcome to CF!

Back
Top Bottom