Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biased - You are American (if you're not I apologize, but I thought you were). You say American is better when it may not necessarily be. Bias.

Discriminatory - Yellow. Refers to Asian.

lol 1- DAMN RIGHT YOU APOLIGIZE, im a canadian lol

2 - the reason i say that is because im a big guy and they make little dinky car vehicles, that seem to fall apart faster than any dodge i have ever owned.

the day they make a car that i can actually fit my 280lbs ass into and comfortabley drive it is the day i would apoligize, but thats far from being possible ;)

p.s. by comfortable i mean to my standard, not to just an average or something

Yeah... enjoy your American cars with their hopeless mileage and awful reliability plus being plain ugly as hell.

I've got a Honda and I absolutely love it. It's second hand, four years old and has never had any repair work done on it at all. Contrast that with my mum's Ford Fiesta that literally began to fall apart around her.

its a damn car company who cares lol no need to start a fuss anyone And i think that might be his actual name and not the car company.....

Welcome to the forum

fords suck, like i said, dodge

and, :eek: , ou have to take care of your vehicle! maybe thats why hers fell apart

the reason i say that is because im a big guy and they make little dinky car vehicles, that seem to fall apart faster than any dodge i have ever owned.

I fit in a civic but not a Buick lesabre. I'm 6'3". So I'd check that.

And Chrysler sucks. No arguing it. Only smart thing they've ever done is outsource their diesel engines for their trucks.

The moral is, unless you are buying a big truck (F-150) buy foreign. Especially toyota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom