Introduction

chery said:
Cute!. In time you all will realize that I have a great sense of humor, without it, it would be hard to survive. My appartment only has windows on one side, and I love being in the dark with candles instead of bright lights... does that qualify me?

I have never been a fan of bright lights. I can see better in low light than most can in broad daylight. And I'm 52. lol
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here. Oh and a tech note to get things started. The wax vapour from the candles is geting sucked in to the computer. It coats the cpu heatsink and will over the course of time act as a insulating blanket. Meaning the temps will start to climb. Just keep the candles away from the computer when it's running.

Thanks for the good advice, even though I did not know this, my candles are far away from my PCs. I see that you also like cats - great. I'm a cat lover, 1 inside and 4 outside - and just plain aminal lover in general, even had a python in California who slept with my cat and they co-existed just well. She did eat the neighbors' tarantula though, I thought that was so funny. Love your signature!-it's for real!

i know this is really late, but Welcome chery..

it is nice to have member's here of all ages, and yes i do think you'll like it here..lot's of guy's who love computer's and have a sence of humor too.

Impish.gif
such as this
Impish.gif

Crabs.jpg

you just gotta love company's with a sence of humor too.

Thanks, that's a cute on too! Too bad I can only post or reply a limit each day.. But I'll try to make them qualitative.

no prob. it's cool how we have all kinds of people here from all over the world. i'm shure that you'll learn alot here too.

There are lot's of smart peeps here on CF.

Thanks to your message starting with 'It's cool...

I was answering to the other post, and it was locked, so am glad I got a message from you anyway. We all take our own journeys and make our own choices. And that sign is still cute!

Have a good one!

Back
Top Bottom