Internship paying off

Nik00117 said:
As i'm sure you've all heard i'm doing a internship.

And honsetly those 3 hours everyday I spend in that shop is just a blast, sit around joking, playing with PCs, we once even play CS:S on a 7900s SLI which was a blast. And i've helped build a fairly high end PC and got to learn about a lot of handy lil software and stuff. Well I guess I was doing a good job because my boss was talking to some poeple about me and some poeple have heard about me.

I got a offer to work at a laptop repair shop guy said he wants to see how good I am with laptops and he'd train me for 2 or so weeks, i'd build, and repair laptops, install sound systems, repair cell phone etc. He basically is a overall electroic guy said he has plently of business and when i'm ready to call him up :)
Well done, it sounds that you've found your niche in life, a rep point for you, & good luck.

Same here, I have a chance working at a PC shop as he only demands a computer savy. Certificates are not really needed. Tommorow, I am going to get the resume in. I am not letting this chance go.

Today, I played with some diagotis software that costs 5,000 dollars. Guy was like o BTW becareful that CD cost me 5grand and I was like O_O. Its a sweet lil tool, puts memtest to shame. It'll boot up any PC into XP.

... and people said that doing work for free wouldnt get you anywhere..

well done mate, told ya it would be well worth doing some work here!!

I keep asking around the local computer shops for jobs..but none of them have any :( Guess ill be stuck at my current job..

Back
Top Bottom