Internet Lingo Dictionary

NOFX

Fully Optimized
I have realized that a new language has popped up in the last decade I call it "Crazy arse, Internet abreviation language" but you can call it what you want. Basically this new language is growing faster than Morpheus and will soon take over the world. Fingers crossed. Here is an example of "Crazy arse, Internet abreviation language"-

X Says- "Hi Y I went to the races the other day"
Y Says- "OMG, LOL WTH"
To which X Responds- " :eek: ", followed by three question marks floating over his head, " :confused: "

So if your like X and have absolutely no idea what crazy old Y is nackering on about then you need the:

"DRUM ROLL"

INTERNET LINGO DICTIONARY! (IN ECHOEY VOICE OVER)
This is basically the new dictionary which I hope everyone will contribute which will provide definitions of things like: WTH, BTW, GG etc.

I'm just gonna add little tid-bits over time, but here are a few obvious ones: lol=laughing out loud, omg=oh my god, wtf=what the fuck, u=you, r=are, ttyl=talk to you later, g2g=got to go.

Personally I hate using this. Using words like 'u', '4got', "skool", all pretty much piss me off. It's the mark of a total computer noob. Proper computer users KNOW HOW to SPELL!!

Hey no need to swear rakedog wether you like it or not this the reallity of things nfox is just pointing it out and what do you mean it's growing faster than me?

I find it kinda annoying cos it takes you longer to figure out what they are trying to say that to just type it anyway.

Morpheus said:
what do you mean it's growing faster than me?

sorry no offense intended it just that 526 posts in like 6 or 7 days is huge. I had to give you a mention somewhere in my crappy thread. Maybe it would draw more people, or maybe im just a lousy old bum, frankly i dont want to know.

Back
Top Bottom