this is an interesting thought....

No offence but i'm pretty sure i speak for almost everybody when i say WE ARE ALL SICK OF ANSWERING WHAT VIDEO CARD I SHOULD GET. Now you have bin here for awhile so you know how to search(if you don't ask). That question gets answered sometimes twice a day. It's not like over a week the answer is going to change.

Dishdog said:
No offence but i'm pretty sure i speak for almost everybody when i say WE ARE ALL SICK OF ANSWERING WHAT VIDEO CARD I SHOULD GET. Now you have bin here for awhile so you know how to search(if you don't ask). That question gets answered sometimes twice a day. It's not like over a week the answer is going to change.

maybe, but i mean damn. sure i understand the speeds and ram, and bits, and all that kinda stuff on a vid card, but what about pixle pipelines, i dont understand that, im also not sure what cards will fit in my dell 9100 BTW(i think) case. just off the walla questions like that

arrizx, you've never answered any of my questions...

I've never answered a question regarding video cards, frankly because I don't know enough to be considered a resource.

I have answered a lot of questions regarding programing/web design
does this make me a bad member becuase I havn't answered your question? (which as Dishdog said is asked (and answered) every other day.

root said:
arrizx, you've never answered any of my questions...

I've never answered a question regarding video cards, frankly because I don't know enough to be considered a resource.

I have answered a lot of questions regarding programing/web design
does this make me a bad member becuase I havn't answered your question? (which as Dishdog said is asked (and answered) every other day.

lol no ur not a bad member, its just that there are lots of people that understand the video card, so yeah....just too bad people have tired them out i guess, and sorry but iv never seen any of your threads

that was a trick actually, I don't think i've ever asked a question here... in actual fact i think I've only ever asked four questions on support forums in my life... not because I'm clever, just because I tend to find that a lot of google searching provides more complete answers than are provided on most forums.

lol yea jac pretty helpful. ide count how many times hes helped me but i cant count that high. lots of people help in the forum anyways. some people just sometimes busy. just keep bumping it if u have too wich doesnt happen rarel.

Feircepc said:
lol yea jac pretty helpful. ide count how many times hes helped me but i cant count that high. lots of people help in the forum anyways. some people just sometimes busy. just keep bumping it if u have too wich doesnt happen rarel.

I second that one! lol... I just do what I do, really.

Back
Top Bottom