this is an interesting thought....

Half Evil

Golden Master
ya know, i come here, to ask questions and such and some of the things i ask, wether it be about gettin a new video card, or help on something, it just seems that they never get full anserwered, lol, just a thought that i have...just thought that id share.

My bad... I'm extremely busy right now. I totally would, as I usually do, but please excuse me. You can pm if you want...

arrizx said:
ya know, i come here, to ask questions and such and some of the things i ask, wether it be about gettin a new video card, or help on something, it just seems that they never get full anserwered, lol, just a thought that i have...just thought that id share.

We all don't know everything. Some of my questions go unanswered too.

jac006 said:
My bad... I'm extremely busy right now. I totally would, as I usually do, but please excuse me. You can pm if you want...

my bad i should have said everyone but jac006 is unhelpful, because hes single handedly helped me with all my major probs and some of the others he hasnt posted in, he just hasnt seen, but u are the most helpfull person here.

jac006 said:
lol.... yeah, well... *stays modest* that's why I'm here... thanks man.

lol yeah, and ur asian, which is really tyte cause i cant talk to asian people where i am, because in chelan( mytown) its 56% mexicans, and the remainder are white kids, so yeah were out numbered, and it also sucks cause of there little wussy gangs, so it kinda nice to talk to differnent people (ment with all do respect)

Lol... yeah, seriously... anytime man, just drop me a pm on your question or post or whatever and if I see it, you know what I'll do... hehe...

jac006 said:
Lol... yeah, seriously... anytime man, just drop me a pm on your question or post or whatever and if I see it, you know what I'll do... hehe...

sounds good!

arrizx said:

Yeah, I agree with others when I say we can;t answer everything, after all, we are human ;) But, the majority of the questions are answered. It just depends I guess. :)

Back
Top Bottom