Intel's now in Macs

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
thats right no joke intels are now in macs... just saw a commercial on tv for a Mac with an intel and they were saying that now mac's have intels

hehehe yea pretty old but its going to be wicked, i can have like a dual boot, mac and xp, wont that be wicked?!

.....how do you plan on installing a windows operating system on a macintosh?

Or a Macintosh operating system on a PC

Yup, now Macs can finally run faster. :D Oh and that Macbook Pro is so nice...the Intel Core Duo is the first mobile dual-core processor ever. That Yonah core is almost as fast as the AMD Athlon X2 3800+ and consumes way less voltage while producing way less heat. It's also equipped with the ATI Mobility Radeon X1600 XT. I just want it so bad...I've always loved the software and OS's for Mac, but the hardware was never that great because they always used something thats either expensive or out of the way.

yeah the macbook pro is what I'm planning on getting myself... the more expensive one.. Very nice though. And yes it's rumored that Vista will be able to run on macs. But we'll just have to wait and see. Can't wait to get myself one though :p

Chris

if macs can run on intel now, surely you can install the operating system on a pc, mates at mac told me it can be done, and i saw it done at uni =)

Delta has Mac OS X on his AMD 3500 PC, and has done for months. No joke, it's easily done. Steve Jobs also stated that they'll be no steps taken to prevent Windows being installed on a new Intel Mac

Back
Top Bottom