Intels 45nm processors

cavemangrinder

Fully Optimized
When will they be out? Also, what is the scoop with them? I've been wanting to read up on that stuff. You guys got any links?

is there an estimated price list out yet for the new 45nm intel processors? i think they're coming out jan 20th? anyone else heard any different date?

cfig2de6.gif

45nmcpuskb1.jpg

Don't bank on those release dates, this info was pre their decision to hold back on release, some of the dual cor 8xxx series are already out.

the E8400 will likely be my next processor i think when i do my next build. i don't see any difference on that chart between the E8190 and the E8200?

probably a typo, I think the 190 is 2.4GHz, would need to search out the specs at Intel but seems as I'm aiming for the Q9450 I can't be bothered lol

EDIT: quick search reveals "E8190 lacks Virtualization & Trusted Execution", it's probably their "oem market" version.

I might get a Q6600 instead of the E6750 if the price goes down for the quad when these new processors come out, and if they come out soon.

what do you think would be a good motherboard to go along with the E8400 for a budget build with no o.c. requirements?...i would just like firewire, and a single PCI-e x16 slot (no sli requirements either)..micro atx i guess cause i don't want to get a large atx case...i prefer the mid-towers.

oh yeah, and 64 bit support as i will probably go with vista 64-bit home premium, and 4 memory slots.

Back
Top Bottom