Inspiron 6400, DONE & DUSTED!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Just ordered, 10 minutes ago..£800 on my mums plastic!

Core Duo, 1.6Ghz, 1GB RAM, 60GB HDD, 15.4" Widescreen, X1300 128MB graphics, Built in wireless and bluetooth, I also ordered a bag, a memory stick, and a wireless router with that..can't wait to get it..

Thanks for all the help people provided, the 17" one I wanted, would of been too big to be lugging about to college etc etc, so this should last me a few years...I plan to buy 2GB RAM though, from a local shop..once I have the money..

Does anyone know how long the orders take to come through?

BTW, It does come with Windows XP, but, I have the Vista Disc, so I will make another partition, and show off the fact that my laptop is 100% Vista capable..(the sticker says so :p)

Im looking forward to having ATI graphics for some reason..I read a few reviews, and the laptop can do a bit of gaming, on nice settings..im not too worried about that, because we all know that Nate can play games on his lappy, 1.3Ghz single core, 1GB RAM, and a 32MB GPU! The laptop wasnt really for gaming anyway, but of course, I will put some on..

Got an external HDD here if I need it..but the laptop will be on my home server alot of the time..

I have decided to put my computer in the closet, with extension cables running to my desk..because the computer will be on 24/7 now, with Windows 2003 Server..

Anyway, im REALLY happy..

Lol I never give my old boxes away, I always end up using them as servers, or spares incase something goes wrong, or just to like.. put on display be like "yeahhh boi.. multi set up" lol

Back
Top Bottom