Inserting images

Brookfield

Golden Master
I'd like to insert an image fron "My Pictures, but when I click "insert" it asks what text do I want formatted, Iguess I can't use this facility to do this, I think I remember someone telling me that I have to set up something or other, it's so easy to do on OE e-mails.

Maurice

Depending on what program you are using, this text its' asking my be the "alternative text"

This is for people that can't see the image of have them blocked.. When the image can't be displayed, the text will appear.

BuzzStPoint said:
Depending on what program you are using, this text its' asking my be the "alternative text"

This is for people that can't see the image of have them blocked.. When the image can't be displayed, the text will appear.
Perhaps I didn't explain myself clearly, what I want to do is import an image, [picture] from "My Pictures" in my desktop, & display it on my post, others do it, I remember one in particular, it was a large animated cartoon character, I have loads to choose from.

You need to set up a account at PhotoBucket, then you upload the pix to them. Beside the pix is a box which you put a tick in. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page. Click on the button to Generate HTML and IMG Code, when the next page opens, the piece of code you need is in this box IMG images for message boards.

taz.gif

http://photobucket.com/

Back
Top Bottom