Important Poeple and No Idea

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was at the gym working. I was doing my curls when a older guy asked me if I would like to spot for him and a few buddies. I said sure why not.I went over there and they were working out and all. And there was 3 of them (wonder why they asked me to come over) btu I ignored it and helped out. My dad comes to tell me that he is going do a run. He noticed the older dude and salutes him. I'm looking at him all funny like wtf? Come to find out I was working out with 2 of the USA Soccer Team members and the top US commander in germany and didn't even know it. They gave me some helpful advice though.

Appartently the USA soccer team has a match against poland this week. And they are using the base gym and stuff to work out.

Well he was the general and my dad is in the air force so. No I didn't catch their names. Didnt really brother to ask. Heck didn't know they who they were until the my dad saluted the general and the general explained what the two guys where. Didn't really grasp it at the moment relieased it on my way home.

Awesome! That's wicked. And Poland is gonna win :p I'm probably gonna go to a bar and watch the game.

Edit: not tryin to change the topic, but what part of Germany are you in? My friend is in Haan for the next 3 months.

Back
Top Bottom