iMob

FlightSimBoy

Fully Optimized
Anyone with an iPhone or iTouch play this game? I do and personally I love it. Right now, I am level 36 (almost 37) with a mob a little less than 370 members. I pull in around $46 million every 54 minutes (Hustler class, you get hourly income roughly 26 times per day where as the other two get it 24 times a day). I'm looking for ways to level up faster but have yet to find any. I have heard rumors going around that there are redemption codes to get weapons and stuff, but I have yet to find any.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post this, but if any of you who play would like to add me as a friend, my friend code is 170 969 572.

I have iMafia as well. At first, I prefered iMafia, but that changed. I still play on a daily basis though.

Level 24 on iMafia, 350,000 every 54 minutes. I need to work on that :p

Level 65 on iMafia. $15 million every hour. I was at $45 million, but I sold all properties to get members. Now I'm climbing back up.

Pretty good. I'm holding steady at 15 members for now, that's all I need. I have the same problem on iMafia, I need a quicker way to level.

I have this problem on all level based games.

Just an update: I am now level 37 with 400 mobsters. I now make 55 mil every 54 minutes. Things are going great in the iMob world!

Back
Top Bottom