Imageshack uploads

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Does anyone know how long Imageshack keep your uploaded photos for? I didn't register for Imageshack but I'm still able to upload picts. But for unregistered users, do you know how long do you think they keep it before dumping it?

Not sure.
Probaly a while cause if you look at posts from like 4 years ago its still there.

I hope so. I've got quite a few picts to post, but I would hate for it just to dissapear after awhile. It makes me wonder about their storage space too because there are like millions of people that upload to Imageshack with tons of picts each day. They restrict the size which is a good thing, but to be able to handle all those pictures, whew. Must be some datacenter they have there.

Haha one day you log onto Imageshack and get a page: Database Error! You are screwed because all the photos you have hosted are gone!

i quote:

How long will my uploaded images be available?

Your images will only be deleted if they do not adhere to our Terms of Service. Otherwise, your images will be available forever.

I allways use them, they are the best Pic host. But imagine if there system crashed, wow the whole internet would be messed up because of it.

Does anyone know how long Imageshack keep your uploaded photos for? I didn't register for Imageshack but I'm still able to upload picts. But for unregistered users, do you know how long do you think they keep it before dumping it?

I beleive they eliminate the oldest ones to make room for new ones.. So once you post yours, and (for arguments sake) a million images are uploaded, then at 999,999 yours will be deleted to make room for that 1,000,000th one.

I think**

Back
Top Bottom