im very angry...at WoW

Spec

Fully Optimized
well..hmm..im sittin here mindin my own business and out of nowhere a lvl 80 ally attacks me for no apparent reason..yet there is 2 level 80' hords just standin there f'in around and they dont even help out...-_-

so any of you guys play? lol

Thats why I dont play PvP as much as my normal server so i can level and chill without risk of attack. PVP severs are awesome though.

I played guild wars and hated it, get to level 20 and ya. Or you can start with a level 20.

I would rather pay the money for a game that is so open and diverse like it is.

i cant justify paying to play online. I play guild wars!

+1 baby!@

and Hemp, theres more to games then just leveling, and for as much as there is in GW's u obviously dont know much about it to say WoW is more diverse..

Uhm..ive gotten to lvl 20 in guildwars..and i have to say wow is ALOT more diverse..more mounts..more depth..more story.. more characters...more professions..more everything. Imo

Ah, the joy of PVP servers..

I'll continue to play my paladin this week when I've finished with my new system.

you should start up a char on dragonmaw with me :D

Uhm..ive gotten to lvl 20 in guildwars..and i have to say wow is ALOT more diverse..more mounts..more depth..more story.. more characters...more professions..more everything. Imo

you should start up a char on dragonmaw with me :D

i use to play on dragonmaw with my shaman! dont play anymore though, game is getting old and boring now unfortunately. 4 level 80's will do that to you though i guess. Now im just waiting for starcraft 2 and FFIV (online). :)

if you really had 4 level 80's you should let me play on your account :)

naw jk...but thats understandable.... seriously 4...thats so much gameplay...literally about 24hours for 3 months..

Back
Top Bottom