Im sorry..

jac006 said:
No problems with me... you're my friend dude...

Yeah,ur one of the good friends, i have made off these forums.. :D

~mr mixx~ said:
haha, it was a joke yo.. anyway's ..everyone has a bad day once in awhile, the real trick is not to let it get you down.:p

good idea :D
great words of wisdom.. :)

arrizx said:
15, but only by about 15 days.. lol..

And nah, i didnt take it personally.. dont worry..

What that mean, like i look like im problem prone, or like what. Because im just having problems with some girls.. eh.. what can i say, lol, and also some really annoying people, and i think about all the BS that i put up with from everyone. and there just a bunch of drama going on.. and its gettin to me, lol and im become irritable..

Ha I'm, like the same age as you. Dude I sit next to this chick I like and it's a pain in the ass because she knows I like her. It was funny the first day because my friend was like "You aren't going to talk to her anyways", and within 5 minutes she's all patting me on the shoulder and being nice to me, so I casually stretch out and look at him and do a little straightening of my shirt and we just start laughing! It was funny. But last year was gay because I went out with this chick that was really, really, REALLY dramatic! It was a bore and it got on my nerves so I vented alot of my anger on my e-pals... lol.

Lol, ask her out.. dont be a wuss :D

But last year was gay because I went out with this chick that was really, really, REALLY dramatic! It was a bore and it got on my nerves so I vented alot of my anger on my e-pals... lol.

well what happened with her, lol. what he do to piss u off so much

man i could complain about girls for ever, well actually only one girl, because shes so damn hard to figure out. though i still want her, lol

I'm not a wuss I just don't know her enough for her to say yes. Besides, she is a sophmore so she probobly doesn't care. But she has the nicest ass in the WORLD! Shes latina... I got a thing for them. :eek:

Lol, well im gettin with a junior, and im a fresmen. So im doing pretty good :D Sophmore shouldnt be hard to get :D

Sorry for what? :p No need to be caught up in all that fanboy frenzy...this forum is heavily AMD sided, but we have our fair share of Intel fans.

Yeah, but i didnt make this thread becasue of that problem.. I did it in gernal if i get pissy at people.. I coudnt care less about the Amd fanboys.. *sigh*

Yeah, good friends indeed! A lot of help and conversations here and there, eh? lol... yeah, good stuff man. You're cool with me. No problems.

Back
Top Bottom