I'm so Tired of DIAL-UP!!!

I hate it, I just read about that lady with a 40gbs connection. And I am still stuck with a 56k connection that only connects at like 26kbs. Nothing is available at our house except that sprint stuff, which I dont want, too slow. I am still waiting for ATT DSL, even if its not really fas internet, its still Decent. I called cingular about there laptop connect thingy, and I would have to sign into a 2 year contract which I DO NOT want to do, because something bigger and better will defenitly be available within 2 years, and cingulars version isnt fast enough for live. Maybe once 4g is out, I can get that. Just had to talk about my sad internet, lol.
I live in England & I had narrowband for two years, & only just gone over to brodband, now I'm trying like to kick myself in the butt for dithering so long, doh!!

Ohhhhhhh.... dial up... nightmares! make them go away! uhahhhg!!!

*cough* anyway...

Yeah man, it's so bad.. i'm sorry your stuck on it. I had it for about 5 years before getting broad band. My sometimes sluggish 1.5mb DSL connection with sucky ping to most game servers just seems special now..

I just got sprint mobile broadband. I recommend it for anyone with dial-up, lol. I get download speeds of 1.3mbs sometimes. And upload of 200-700kbs. So its good enough for me.

I just got sprint mobile broadband. I recommend it for anyone with dial-up, lol. I get download speeds of 1.3mbs sometimes. And upload of 200-700kbs. So its good enough for me.
Similar speeds to mine, I've not long gone over to broadband, PlusNet, can I ask how much a month?

Back
Top Bottom