I'm so Tired of DIAL-UP!!!

I'm supposed to have 768KBPS DSL, but everytime I do a speedtest I only get 76KBPS. And the whole week i've been disconnected probably 1000 times (I disconnect about twice a minute) and I called verizon, and they said it's normal. I would change service, but all my stupid phone pole has is verizon DSL. No fios, no time warner, nothing. Just Verizon DSL and crap dial-up. Talk about hogging the line.
Better than dialup I guess. :p

Well, my bubble has been burst again, I looked at cingulars coverage map for 3g, and I'm not in it, so I hope sprint lets you get theres without having sprint phones...

I'm supposed to have 768KBPS DSL, but everytime I do a speedtest I only get 76KBPS. And the whole week i've been disconnected probably 1000 times (I disconnect about twice a minute) and I called verizon, and they said it's normal. I would change service, but all my stupid phone pole has is verizon DSL. No fios, no time warner, nothing. Just Verizon DSL and crap dial-up. Talk about hogging the line.

you sure your not gett 76 kilobytes the 768 is bits

wow that sucks. i use the same thing except i get around 700kbits on speedtests. check ur filters.

Phone verizon and complain about static on the phone line at times that makes it nearly impossible to use the phone.

In Canada, this makes the telco obligated to immediately fix the phone line in this situation, proboly should work for the US too.

I cant get broadband either because I live in a valley but my friend 2 miles away gets dsl because he doesnt live in the valley.

Back
Top Bottom