IM so confused!!!

ok so i got some money. about 700 so far for new years and well i wanted to get a new monitor some new speakers and sound card and a game. i was thinking the Dell UltraSharp 1905FP and possibly some logitech 5.1s and a sound audigy 2zs. wat im stuck on those is wat games to get. i like fps games but dont like zombie kinda games. but do like playing lots of multiplayer games. i was also thinking of building a portable LAN mini pc but wasnt sure. but newasy wat games should i get?

WoW
Cs:s
Cs
Guild Wars

wats a good game that can let u talk with a mic instead of typing and is a decent game? wow cost money so im not sure but guild wars is good. and wat u think i should do?

Shuttle pc
Speakers sound card and montior

reason i turning my decent pc to semi gaming rig is because my tv bulb burnt out so im gonna have to replace it so i dont wanna depend on it. o and also snowboarding gear

Burton Air with Burton Cartels 600 dollars

Burton Custom with Burton Cartels 700 dollars

how did rusbo's post get on top? i made the post how did he get above me and i posted it yesterday very strange.

Replace Guild Wars with Quake 4 or Call of Duty 2.

I have:

WoW
All the CS games
All the Half-Life games
COD2
Quake 4
WoW
FarCry

And some others, but I only really play COD2, Quake 4, All the CS games, and WoW. If you get WoW and you are planning on keeping it for a while, you'll need about 80 bucks for the 6 month subscription.... But the CS games are the next best thing. Get Source and Anthlogies, those together come with CZero, Source, CS 1.6, DOD:S. Oh yea, COD2 is pretty fun but you'll mostly be playing the CS games and WoW. Quake 4 > COD2m IMO. The online action is way more fun and yea, it has better graphics that any of the other games, and I can run them all on high so I know on my computer Quake 4 has way better graphics, next would be, IMO Source, then COD2.

Oh man, I HATED Quake 4.

Boring, repetitive, just felt like a Doom 3 mod IMHO. I liked Quake because it was a fast paced fragfest, but they've ruined it. The online sucks too, it's slower than you'd expect from Quake, and it's no fun at all.

Sorry folks, just my opinion.

malbuc87uk said:
Oh man, I HATED Quake 4.

Boring, repetitive, just felt like a Doom 3 mod IMHO. I liked Quake because it was a fast paced fragfest, but they've ruined it. The online sucks too, it's slower than you'd expect from Quake, and it's no fun at all.

Sorry folks, just my opinion.

Well I want to get into it and right now that's sorta my oppinion on it too.... It's just that it was what I chose to waste 60 bucks on, and the single player isn't too bad if you really try to get into it. :D

i like a lot of fps games and i used to play lots of fps games but ever since i started playing fps games i havent played rpgs in a while. so i wanted to get back into some good rpgs.

You tell me in school that you had source???? Well get gw its reallly good. You spolied lil man. ;)

Back
Top Bottom