Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-24-2006, 08:18 PM   #21
Fully Optimized
 
mongoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,021
Send a message via AIM to mongoman
Default Re: I'm so angry!

thtaS F'D up im sorry about your luck you got tough parents mine say if i get a good job,do my laundry and stuff like that i can live here rent free all my life but im not gonna do that its pretty childish
__________________

__________________
||Intel Core i5 @ 4.1ghz||Intel DP55KG||Corsair 750w psu||8gb G. Skill ram||120gb intel ssd 2x 1.5tb WD Green||MSI Gtx 970||
mongoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:40 PM   #22
BSOD
 
Sytheious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 245
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
Well, I am looking to move out of my parents house soon and I have to find a place to park my 66 Mustang til I can finish restoring it. I am having the hardest time trying to find a place I can store it. I found a storage facility that'll let me do it for about 140/month with a 23$ first month. Not bad, but I don't have that much to spend on parts right now!!!

Man I need like four more jobs!
Ask some family dude...Someone has to have a garage with some empty space or a backyard or something. Hurts to know that such a nice car isn't being used.
__________________

Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:50 PM   #23
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytheious
Ask some family dude...Someone has to have a garage with some empty space or a backyard or something. Hurts to know that such a nice car isn't being used.
You have NO idea!!!!

I had it on the road for about 2 months when I first got it and decided to park it so I could start some extensive work. Well, I never got to it. Now, I come home every day and see my (other) baby, sitting there in the driveway.

No doubt, my stang will be running when I leave to get my own place, so if I really need to I can put classic insurance on it, but I'd rather find a place I can gut it so I can get it to a frame shop and a body shop for some panel work.
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:58 PM   #24
BSOD
 
Sytheious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 245
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
You have NO idea!!!!

I had it on the road for about 2 months when I first got it and decided to park it so I could start some extensive work. Well, I never got to it. Now, I come home every day and see my (other) baby, sitting there in the driveway.

No doubt, my stang will be running when I leave to get my own place, so if I really need to I can put classic insurance on it, but I'd rather find a place I can gut it so I can get it to a frame shop and a body shop for some panel work.
Man I hear ya. Nice cars deserve to be driven. True story...

I just hope you can get a spot for that car. Get some pics up once it's finished. =D
Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:00 AM   #25
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytheious
Man I hear ya. Nice cars deserve to be driven. True story...

I just hope you can get a spot for that car. Get some pics up once it's finished. =D
It'll be a while, I have a few things to tend to first. LOL!!! Once I get time to re do my cardomain page, I'll post it up.

Thanks for the support guys!
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:03 AM   #26
BSOD
 
Sytheious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 245
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
It'll be a while, I have a few things to tend to first. LOL!!! Once I get time to re do my cardomain page, I'll post it up.

Thanks for the support guys!
yeah, I'm currently tryign to work out a deal withmy uncle for his 93' Ford Ranger, has a 6 inche lift, mudding tires, new engine, good overall vehicle. Deifnetly an eye pleaser and a women teaser. xD
Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:14 AM   #27
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytheious
yeah, I'm currently tryign to work out a deal withmy uncle for his 93' Ford Ranger, has a 6 inche lift, mudding tires, new engine, good overall vehicle. Deifnetly an eye pleaser and a women teaser. xD
I've done the halfsized trucks, they're cool an all, but I gotta give it to a full sized truck with 36" swampers (I think the legal limit in NJ is only 31") and a sky jacker 6 inch lift. gimme a 93 ford f150 and I'm good. I'll drop a Cummins turbo deisel and match it to an allison tranny and hit the mud!
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:24 AM   #28
BSOD
 
Sytheious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 245
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I've done the halfsized trucks, they're cool an all, but I gotta give it to a full sized truck with 36" swampers (I think the legal limit in NJ is only 31") and a sky jacker 6 inch lift. gimme a 93 ford f150 and I'm good. I'll drop a Cummins turbo deisel and match it to an allison tranny and hit the mud!

Darn you and you're awesome looking truck ideas! lol!
Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:31 AM   #29
In Runtime
 
Clutch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 340
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sytheious
Darn you and you're awesome looking truck ideas! lol!
It's my thing. Classic cars and big, gas guzzling, mud slinging trucks!
__________________
Building a "Mac PC" . . . . $???
Restoring a 40 year old Mustang . . . . $40K~
Building a business . . . . $Still counting.
Being this damn broke . . . . Priceless!

それ自身による剣規則何も。それは熟練した処理によってしか生き生きして来ない。
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 12:32 AM   #30
BSOD
 
Sytheious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 245
Default Re: I'm so angry!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
It's my thing. Classic cars and big, gas guzzling, mud slinging trucks!
Well the way i see it is if you got enough money to pay for the gas...then more power to you. =D
__________________

Sytheious is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0