I'm so angry!

Clutch1

In Runtime
Well, I am looking to move out of my parents house soon and I have to find a place to park my 66 Mustang til I can finish restoring it. I am having the hardest time trying to find a place I can store it. I found a storage facility that'll let me do it for about 140/month with a 23$ first month. Not bad, but I don't have that much to spend on parts right now!!!

Man I need like four more jobs!

Clutch said:
Well, I am looking to move out of my parents house soon and I have to find a place to park my 66 Mustang til I can finish restoring it. I am having the hardest time trying to find a place I can store it. I found a storage facility that'll let me do it for about 140/month with a 23$ first month. Not bad, but I don't have that much to spend on parts right now!!!

wow your pretty screwd....wish i could help :(

Clutch said:

Why don't you just talk to your parents and see if they'll let you store it in their driveway or wherever it is now?

Or, the worst case scenario, don't move out....lol

Tommy Boy said:
Why don't you just talk to your parents and see if they'll let you store it in their driveway or wherever it is now?

Or, the worst case scenario, don't move out....lol

I'm staying here as long as I can, but my 300 dollar a month rent is making my "saving up to move out" money disappear. I'm trying to hoard about 10-12K before I move out. I wanna be able to afford all the things I need when I do leave.

My GF's mom has a "Get the hell out!" box that's full of a lot of kitchen stuff that'll come in really handy so we'll be able to spend more on the living and bed rooms. We're looking at a 42" samsung plasma TV, but I kinda wanna throw a few extra greenbacks at getting a 50".

As far as my parents, they aren't really happy about the car being there cause I haven't been able to do much with it and now with winter coming, me having rent and REALLY trying to get out, I'm kinda screwed on doing anymore to it. They aren't gonna let me leave my car there when I leave, not at least without a price. I'd rather find a storage facility that I can go in from the elements and get the beast running again if I don't have a garage of my own.

The make-shift garage is a good idea, but where am I putting it?

john123 said:
1. How old are you?
2. Why are your PARENTS making you pay them rent????

Because I "don't do enough around the house".

I'm supposed to "help" them finish remodeling the bathroom, but me "helping" them is me doing the job myself while they tell me how it needs to be done. Oh, also, "All the bills are going up. Fuel oil (for our furnace which might I add hasn't worked thru a full winter since we moved in 8 years ago!) is getting more expensive and the phone bill went up $1.50". Yes he did use the phone bill going up a dollar fifty as an excuse. I yelled at them the other day when I paid them. I said, "You guys used to tell me one thing when I told you I couldn't afford to buy something, 'get a better job'." I'm training to become a financial consultant and I have to get my own leads. My step dad REFUSES to let me talk to anyone he knows because he was in the field before and just refuses to give me referrals and my mom found two people who said they would help my with my training, but never picked up their phone or returned calls. Now that I'm licensed I could get them out of their mortgage faster, but since there is a higher interest rate, they won't do it. They'd rather be stuck in a mortgage for 30 years with a "good" interest rate, than out of one faster with a higher interest rate.

In short, my parents are dumb!

Wait... Ure 22, you are getting a place with ure GF?? Or moving in alone, i recommend NOT getting a place with ure GF, wat if u break up? Its gonna be I WANT THE APARTMENT, NO I WANT IT!!! NO ITS MINE!! type of thing.

Back
Top Bottom