im on a sinking ship

It's an arm and a leg for the charger, the testicle part is in exchange for the built in dvd rewriter that you hate paying for

Or the Mini DisplayPort dongles you have to buy for the new Macbooks. I seriously do not know what was going through their minds when they thought, "oh I know! Let's charge our customers tons of money just to hook up their laptops to a monitor! They won't mind!"

Come on...$30 for a Mini DisplayPort to VGA dongle? Same price for the DVI one. Hell, a dual-link DVI dongle is $99! Ninety-nine dollars!

I think I'll stick with the previous generation of Macbooks thank you very much.

Still not happy with the new Macbook Pro. I might switch to HP or Sony this time around.

I'm not carrying anymore dongles.

Still not happy with the new Macbook Pro. I might switch to HP or Sony this time around.

I'm not carrying anymore dongles.

Ya srsly. Just the dongle problem alone is enough to prevent me from buying one. Sure, the solid aluminum enclosure is very nice and does feel really solid, but with the new Macbooks the cons outweigh the pros. I'm definitely considering the Dell XPS M1530 instead.

Ownage (if you remember him) has the XPS M1330 and it's a damned nice ultraportable. Solid hardware power in a small package.

The previous Macbook Pro had a design that was both conservative and timeless. They've been using it for over five years now, which proves how timeless the design really was. They've changed the design for the sake of change, and people can see that.

Ownage (if you remember him) has the XPS M1330 and it's a damned nice ultraportable. Solid hardware power in a small package.
I've seen the notebook in person, and it seems too outgoing for my tastes. I would much rather buy a Lenovo Thinkpad or a HP EliteBook.

I really love business machines.

Which model?

I've seen the notebook in person, and it seems too outgoing for my tastes. I would much rather buy a Lenovo Thinkpad or a HP EliteBook.

I really love business machines.

hp_elitebook_6930p.jpg

657b-lenovo_thinkpad_r61_laptop.jpg

The ThinkPad styling has always looked too utilitarian for me, so if you're asking which looks better I'd say the HP. What are the specs for those two?

The ThinkPad styling has always looked too utilitarian for me, so if you're asking which looks better I'd say the HP.

Now that style has been used with the Thinkpad ever since it's introduction in the early 90's. Much like what Apple did with the Macbook Pro.

What are the specs for those two?

There's too many variations to list.

update from the PS3

well....i didend clerify my "test drives"

I wemt to the MIami Auto show with a friend, and ended up talking to biug wigs from both FORD and SUZUKI " i also talked to MINI and NISSIAN) But ford and suzuki guys liked me and my friend, and offerd us 50 dolelrs from each compony to drive watever car we want from them, tell us what we think, and get a 50 doller visa gift card. so this time next week, ill have 100 dollers

im test driving the Suzuki SX4 awd crossover, and from ford, of course the baddest Msutang thell let us drive :D

My laptop is a custom one from a compny called "IBUYPOWER",

ive used an older DELL notebook charger a wile ago when i ofrgot my own at skool, but still, i wanna shop around to get the right one. any one know of any "PHYSICAL" stores that might have a good selection of chargers.

Back
Top Bottom