im a retard

No David, I sold it street price, what a ahhhhh i am, i am really unhappy, i was chuffed at the time with the notes in my pocket, but i think to myself, well, what a waste

I'm not sure how I would like that. Eventually it would start getting annoying. There will come a point where this is going to start offending people and things will get even worse. I like the forum as it is, serious with a hint of comedy every now and then.

I'm not sure how I would like that. Eventually it would start getting annoying. There will come a point where this is going to start offending people and things will get even worse. I like the forum as it is, serious with a hint of comedy every now and then.

those "hints" of comedy arent even hints anymore. they are like faint traces now that people just smile to and say "lol".

those "hints" of comedy arent even hints anymore. they are like faint traces now that people just smile to and say "lol".

lol...I know that wasn't supposed to be funny, but I got a laugh. I don't know why. I also don't mean disrespect; I totally understand where you are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom