im quite happy

dude_se

Proper Legend
apart from some coursework and stuff ive got to do im pretty happy. i got myself a job.... working at a supermarket :eek: on the checkouts. im just pleased as i will get more money towards a car, and im sure the experience will be interesting. i also got myself a new phone cover and it looks pretty damn sexy. im just happy that i finally fitted it because it took ages. heres a pic:

31544103zi8.gif

im also just in a fairly happy mood :cool:

what about you guys?

I really like the phone!! And congrats on the new job, hope it goes well.

I got a job being a substitute for teaching swimming lessons. I didn't want to take the job full time because school is really intense right now, but I agreed to substitute on Saturdays when someone can't be there. Pretty good job, and pays about $8 / hour to start.

Well, I had a weird-ass night last night.

I was hanging out with a bunch of my friends, and this one guy has been trying to hook me up with his sister like incessantly. So we're talking, and her friend calls her, and is like hey, can I come over, I want to meet this Mike kid so bad. The volume was all the way up, and everyone heard it. Probably one of the more awkward things that has ever happened to me.

lol hehe...i need a gf :( nm lol im sure work will keep me busy. i get a start wage of £4.05 which aint exactly the best but it is indeed a start. after working there for a bit it will go upto £4.90 and maybe more after i dont know

morissons lol. had a 5 hour training today. i guess im happy because its over lol. well, i wouldnt call it training. we watched cheezy videos and filled out forms and all sorts. i also got my uniform and swipe card and stuff

damm i want a job real bad , i am poor and want money for a new phone a new computer all sorts of stuff , i applied for a few supermarkets just waiting to here back

damm i want a job real bad , i am poor and want money for a new phone a new computer all sorts of stuff , i applied for a few supermarkets just waiting to here back
lol yeah im pretty poor atm. atleast now ill be able to have some money to spend. im doin 9 and a half hours a week so far but might do a few extra, its just difficult with 6th form and everything

apart from some coursework and stuff ive got to do im pretty happy. i got myself a job.... working at a supermarket :eek: on the checkouts. im just pleased as i will get more money towards a car, and im sure the experience will be interesting. i also got myself a new phone cover and it looks pretty damn sexy. im just happy that i finally fitted it because it took ages. heres a pic:

31544103zi8.gif

im also just in a fairly happy mood :cool:

what about you guys?

Good to see that you got a phone your happy with..toys are fun. anyways good luck with the job.

lol yeah im pretty poor atm. atleast now ill be able to have some money to spend. im doin 9 and a half hours a week so far but might do a few extra, its just difficult with 6th form and everything

Hopefully, £35 a week won't get you anywhere.. can you not work all weekend?

Back
Top Bottom