I'm proud.

I'm going to quit Runescape. I'm selling my account to some kid from town. $40 dollars. It is a decent price for someone who enjoys the game. I've seen many sold for more and many sold for less. Hopefully, he's not lying and won't mug me when we meet lol. Many of my friends are asking me why don't I just take the account back after the transaction. Well, I don't roll like that, thus I created this thread. I guess it's just to put down on paper that I am growing as a human being. 2 years ago, I definitely would have taken it back.

Yep. I met him. He was like 4ft. So after that I wasn't worried. I just don't like the fact that he got my #. I didn't wanna give that away. Oh well. Hopefully he won't have any problems with it. Now...it's time to get some computer issues fixed. =p. Gonna upgrade the dell I'm getting from my brother in trade of this laptop (specs). I'm going to begin with a case and a motherboard. I need help with it. There's a thread on the software/hardware section. If any of you guys can help me please do so. Sorry for advertising.

funny-pictures-orange-kitten-wants-.jpg

@GhostFL: No, I drove there. So my mom was scared somebody was just trying to lure for a car. You know moms.

well you better hack that account back cuz runescape is gonna get a graphical update! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

screenshot.jpg

head_old.gif
head_new.gif

lumbridge.jpg

shadows.jpg

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN YOU HANDLE THE AWESOMENESS????????????????/

I know all about it. I just got bored with the game. I achieved all the goals I had set from the beginning. To me, that means the end. I don't really care if I didn't get all 99s or all quests done. I achieved my goals, so I'm done. Plus, I'm going to play Mabinogi.

textures.jpg

blending.jpg

I know all about it. I just got bored with the game. I achieved all the goals I had set from the beginning. To me, that means the end. I don't really care if I didn't get all 99s or all quests done. I achieved my goals, so I'm done. Plus, I'm going to play Mabinogi.

you wont be saying that when you are resisting the urge to try the new graphical updates.

Back
Top Bottom