I'm pi**ed

mikee

Fully Optimized
OK so today one of my friends gave me their old copy of vista 5270 and I installed it on my computer and to my surprise the aero glass won't work. I had the glass and everything in beta 1 so wuts up now.

Re: I'm pissed

Its coz its in BETA. Alot of things wont work if you look hard enough. Stick with XP till Vista fully released.

Re: I'm pissed

The thing I don't understand is why would it work in beta 1 but not 5270? because they are supposed to be making it better and better until the final release.
I use xp also, just on another partition.

I have no idea.

As for Aero Glass working, I'm rather surprised since hardware of now shouldn't be able to support it fully :p

Maybe they turned it off to make changes and test it without, like what a beta is for?
Can't you just re-install Beta 1?

Nah I lost the disc for beta 1, but i think i'm through testing it and just wait for the final version.

lol ive never seen anyone bleep out pissed

anywho, I don't even look forward to vista, just means everyones going to have to adapt to the new stuff, upgrade everything, tons of reformatting, and.. well.. this is a good point, lots of pebkac problems for hunter to fix ^_^ $.$!

Sometimes, it's a little setting. Open services.msc and make sure Themes are enabled. If they are, just reinstall Vista 5270.

Back
Top Bottom