I'm Outa Here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mogwai_master

Regretfully, I am leaving the forum. Quite frankly, i dont like davids attitude among'st other things.

(could you please delete my accounts, as i will NOT return.)

all i could get out of him was that their was less restrictions,and he didnt like your attitude.

he was gonna give you an explanation,but he says that you banned him.

Thats what he asked for. What attitude. He was fine, I went out, came back and he has a problem with my attitude.

this is what he says:

i have left ur forum since your rude, your ignorant and all you care about is the post+visitor count on your forum. You set up STUPID restrictions,
"ooh, lets replace proboards with *******, then some people will not know that it means proboards. less visitors for him since i dont want any advertising"

Your not allowed anything more than 65x65

Not allowed html in your signature.

Lets stop the post 'hotmail' since i dont want people chating because i can get more posts on my forum

NOt allowed this, get out, not allowed that.
Well i'm through with it.

Try to understand what OTHER people want!! Not just what your own greedy mind desires.

rocker_nash said:
this is what he says:

i have left ur forum since your rude, your ignorant and all you care about is the post+visitor count on your forum. You set up STUPID restrictions,
"ooh, lets replace proboards with *******, then some people will not know that it means proboards. less visitors for him since i dont want any advertising"

Lets stop the post 'hotmail' since i dont want people chating because i can get more posts on my forum

NOt allowed this, get out, not allowed that.
Well i'm through with it.

Try to understand what OTHER people want!! Not just what your own greedy mind desires.
ooh, lets replace proboards with *******, then some people will not know that it means proboards. less visitors for him since i dont want any advertising
- This was a mistake and has been corrected.
- What is to stop someone using an image 1000 pixles wide? See my point?
- No way, people would just use a redirection to their site etc.
- I think that is fair enough, you can't go to a forum and then go lets chat on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom