Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-07-2005, 04:41 PM   #11
xxcobraxx

Default Re: I'm not...

yer i went to las vegas David and you have to be 21, i stayed in the MGM went to that big tower i have vids on this on a cam not sure if i can put it on a pc but if i can ill have to show you guys me and me in las vegas lol, It took me 12 hours in a plane 8 hours to chicago and then 4 from chicago to las vegas it took 4, i am from UK david were bouts in UK o and i flew from Manchester airport, david u no were that is dont you.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:04 PM   #12
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Hmmm...I still got school, so yeah.....

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:11 PM   #13
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to winterfreshpwnz Send a message via MSN to winterfreshpwnz

Yeah I'm still just a wee freshman.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:24 PM   #14
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by xx cobra xx
yer i went to las vegas David and you have to be 21, i stayed in the MGM went to that big tower i have vids on this on a cam not sure if i can put it on a pc but if i can ill have to show you guys me and me in las vegas lol, It took me 12 hours in a plane 8 hours to chicago and then 4 from chicago to las vegas it took 4, i am from UK david were bouts in UK o and i flew from Manchester airport, david u no were that is dont you.
Yes I know where manchester is. I always though you could drink @ 18 like the UK.
Old 01-07-2005, 05:45 PM   #15
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

Quote:
Originally Posted by winterfreshpwnz
Yeah I'm still just a wee freshman.
Yeah! Frosh pride!!! WHOOHOO!!! I'm a freshman too!
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 05:49 PM   #16
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

im 15 still at school, when im not at the computer im looking ino more ways i can blow things up, i enjoyin kayaking mounting biking when i can in the summer, i gave up surfing to get into kayaking, i live in the UK. i love the usual basicaly guns cars girls and explosives
135791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2005, 10:30 PM   #17
The Candyman

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt
i love the usual basicaly guns cars girls and explosives
Yo, mon...me too, i'd have to say that i'm pretty destructive too at the same time being constructive...if that makes sence....Lol
Old 01-09-2005, 05:39 PM   #18
Golden Master

You guys are making me feel old. I'm 26, turned 27 (have to get use to that) and have yet to accomplish anything in life. Still going to school part time and working full time. Junior level at Cal Poly and still need like 15-20 classes to get my BS in Business Administration/CIS. Hate accounting though. Like working on computers, hence my computer major.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:45 PM   #19
Fully Optimized

Heh i'm 14 now gotta get used to that too but i like to play Tennis other than the computer
Old 01-09-2005, 05:52 PM   #20
Golden Master

Tennis is fun. I took a tennis class in college and loved it. It's been 6 months since I last played so I forgot everything I learned. That's why computers are so good because technology and demands are always changing in this field. Keeps you on your toes if you want top of the line stuff and keeping your computer updated.

Other than computers, I love basketball--playing it and watching the NBA duke it out. I'm routing for the Clippers this season because the Lakers obviously need help. Never been a big Lakers fan though. Still collecting basketball cards, but not as much. I also like to work on cars making it fast just like how I make my PCs run fast. You can see for yourself what I've done to my car in my sig.