I'm not...

yer i went to las vegas David and you have to be 21, i stayed in the MGM went to that big tower i have vids on this on a cam not sure if i can put it on a pc but if i can ill have to show you guys me and me in las vegas lol, It took me 12 hours in a plane 8 hours to chicago and then 4 from chicago to las vegas it took 4, i am from UK david were bouts in UK o and i flew from Manchester airport, david u no were that is dont you.

xx cobra xx said:
yer i went to las vegas David and you have to be 21, i stayed in the MGM went to that big tower i have vids on this on a cam not sure if i can put it on a pc but if i can ill have to show you guys me and me in las vegas lol, It took me 12 hours in a plane 8 hours to chicago and then 4 from chicago to las vegas it took 4, i am from UK david were bouts in UK o and i flew from Manchester airport, david u no were that is dont you.
Yes I know where manchester is. I always though you could drink @ 18 like the UK.

im 15 still at school, when im not at the computer im looking ino more ways i can blow things up, i enjoyin kayaking mounting biking when i can in the summer, i gave up surfing to get into kayaking, i live in the UK. i love the usual basicaly guns cars girls and explosives

matt said:
i love the usual basicaly guns cars girls and explosives

Yo, mon...me too, i'd have to say that i'm pretty destructive too at the same time being constructive...if that makes sence....Lol

You guys are making me feel old. I'm 26, turned 27 (have to get use to that) and have yet to accomplish anything in life. Still going to school part time and working full time. Junior level at Cal Poly and still need like 15-20 classes to get my BS in Business Administration/CIS. Hate accounting though. Like working on computers, hence my computer major.

Heh i'm 14 now gotta get used to that too but i like to play Tennis other than the computer

Tennis is fun. I took a tennis class in college and loved it. It's been 6 months since I last played so I forgot everything I learned. That's why computers are so good because technology and demands are always changing in this field. Keeps you on your toes if you want top of the line stuff and keeping your computer updated.

Other than computers, I love basketball--playing it and watching the NBA duke it out. I'm routing for the Clippers this season because the Lakers obviously need help. Never been a big Lakers fan though. Still collecting basketball cards, but not as much. I also like to work on cars making it fast just like how I make my PCs run fast. You can see for yourself what I've done to my car in my sig.

Back
Top Bottom