I'm a ninja!

I'm a third degree black belt trained in tae kwon do, hap ki do, ju jitsu, and karate. Does that make me a ninja? lol... I want to challenge you... :D

money_man said:
i do about 2 weeks worth of work a year and make about 10,000...im a pirate, pirates own ninjas. if u dont think so go to http://maddox.xmission.com/ and try to prove why us pirates dont

haha holy crap dude, I've been to that site before. I remember reading what you wrote about the children's drawings probably 2 years ago. I also remember laughing my ass off! haha.

I think It's time I let you all in on a secret of mine,

I'm a Police Officer.

My actions are always justified.....Because I'm a Police Officer.

Arresting a person for petty theft at a grocery store...I'm excused, Why, Because I'm a Police Officer.

Arresting man for Assault on another person, Immediately excused, Because I'm a Police Officer.

Citing people with Tresspassing and Restraining Orders for acting stupid on Company Lots......I'm Excused, I'm a Police Officer.

What I make in a year, Not much, Dealing with individuals like yourself on a daily basis is far more satisfying than a 7 digit Account.

=)

AmericanSensei said:
I think It's time I let you all in on a secret of mine,

I'm a Police Officer.

My actions are always justified.....Because I'm a Police Officer.

Arresting a person for petty theft at a grocery store...I'm excused, Why, Because I'm a Police Officer.

Arresting man for Assault on another person, Immediately excused, Because I'm a Police Officer.

Citing people with Tresspassing and Restraining Orders for acting stupid on Company Lots......I'm Excused, I'm a Police Officer.

What I make in a year, Not much, Dealing with individuals like yourself on a daily basis is far more satisfying than a 7 digit Account.

=)

A Police Officer can't arrest a fully trained Ninja assassain o_0!! Bullets CAN'T harm a ninja possessing ninja magic. They will laugh at your petty attempts to "arrest" them. I should know, I saw it with my own eyes!

So, you just go ahead and try your hardest to arrest a fully trained ninja. You'll end up waking up dead.

waking up dead? what the...?? how do you work that one out... if your dead you wont wake up :p

americainsensai (i know i spelt that wrong...), how long have you been a cop? i know a couple of people who are training to be cops at the moment... at the college i go to...

Quinton McLeod said:

A Police Officer can't arrest a fully trained Ninja assassain o_0!! Bullets CAN'T harm a ninja possessing ninja magic. They will laugh at your petty attempts to "arrest" them. I should know, I saw it with my own eyes!

So, you just go ahead and try your hardest to arrest a fully trained ninja. You'll end up waking up dead.
Quinton do you watch to much tv or play those fantasy games lol. This thread is starting to scare me. Well anyway we can see how well ur ninja skills are against a high velocity round from meh M16
M16.jpg

Back
Top Bottom