I'm New

Kasper

Baseband Member
Hey, I'm kasper, I am 17 years old, and I have been using computers since I was 5 years old. I know basic scripts like HTML, Java, and some java script. I learned everything I know now myself. I had no formal learning. I have just rebuilt my complete desktop pc. I actually got a 530w mini self system, and wired it to my computer. (one 8" subwoofer, four 4" subs, two 1.5" tweeters) Its fun to shoot a gun in game, (especially a sniper) and have my desk jump. I'm also about to buy a 32" tv, and use that as my monitor. I also play cs 1.6, and BF2, BFV, BF1942. Music is a major part of my life, so I always have it playing. Ask some questions, I don't bite to hard. ;)

thanks. :)
Also I'm looking to get involved in some scripting teams. Be apart of a program project, just to see the basics of programing, besides website scripting. I'm looking to learn.

thanks. :)
Also I'm looking to get involved in some scripting teams. Be apart of a program project, just to see the basics of programing, besides website scripting. I'm looking to learn.

Cool. I'm into that kind of thing too - If you wanna, add me on MSN (joe [at] joesstuff.co.uk) and we could start a group of some kind!

Back
Top Bottom