I'm on my phone

NEED WOW NOW

Daemon Poster
Title says it all.... Just wanted to do this and it seems weird.

Also this would be an intersting ip address

1. Verzion, and its the first months of free Vcast with the Vpack thingy.
2. Its the green enV.

Also the site is very..... lets just say you have to hit the down button a few times.

2. Its the green enV.

Also the site is very..... lets just say you have to hit the down button a few times.

i bet everyones sigs are more than the 5 line maximum lol you should report them all to mods lol

i have a verizon cellphone also and tried surfing the web on it the other day...i don't normally have access to the web, but i paid the $1 for a 24 hour period to try it out cause i was bored....i got tired of it real quick,,,it's definately not like being on a computer that's for sure. i don't think i'll do that again.

2. Its the green enV.

that is because some sites have a version for phones, since they have such a low resolution, they have to make everything smaller. major sites like microsoft.com, sites like that.

Facebook does, too which is great.

David should hook us up with one too. m.computerforums.org

it would be hard to find a VB version in that resoultion. i also highly doubt many people access CF via there phone very often. too much work\too little result.

Been there done that. I had it for a while with my Razr but its a pain using the keys to type in websites. I downloaded Opera Mini which was a much better browser then the one it comes with allowing full HTML websites. I'll probally get it again when I buy a new phone but my next will for sure have a keyboard.

I was paying $14.99 extra per month for unlimited Internet and 750 texts / 75 multi media messages through Cell One.

Back
Top Bottom