Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-09-2004, 04:01 AM   #41
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Im a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
You can't start a sentence with "and"...thats just ridiculous Mr. "Degree, and Hopefully (but not likely) a Masters"
On a forum you very can. You super moron. You are just ridiculous.. and you are a ridiculous person. Not likely? Really? I have made the promise of getting my masters by the age of 26. "Thats"? You mean "That's". What is the matter with you? You're a freaking hypocrite.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:01 AM   #42
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Im a member

You think you can correct me mr "on a forum you VERY can." think about that ass.
__________________

__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:04 AM   #43
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Im a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
You think you can correct me mr "on a forum you VERY can." think about that ass.
You are a weak, feeble minded individual.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:06 AM   #44
BSOD
 
FuRgy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,692
Default Re: Im a member

Yep, Cap andy, You're a weak, feeble minded individual
FuRgy is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:07 AM   #45
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Im a member

Is that all you do in debates? Someone says "the government should increase oil prices" and your rebuttal is "shut up, I am better than you."
__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:08 AM   #46
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Im a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
Is that all you do in debates? Someone says "the government should increase oil prices" and your rebuttal is "shut up, I am better then you."
I can do a lot more if your arguments were proper. That argument is proper and I can find a whole array of ways to refute it. Your argument fullfills several conditions of logical fallacies.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:10 AM   #47
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Im a member

Your argument is shit. Use big words Mr. Superior, doesn't change the fact that your comebacks are insults, which is what I am soon to be banned for.
__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:12 AM   #48
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Im a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
Your argument is shit. Use big words Mr. Superior, doesn't change the fact that your comebacks are insults, which is what I am soon to be banned for.
No my argument is never shit. Ask anyone here and you can tell I know what is right and what is proper. You are the one insulting people around here. I'm just merely making you look really bad.
Giancarlo is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:13 AM   #49
In Runtime
 
Captain Andy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 208
Default Re: Im a member

Well, mr college trying to make a yr 10 student look bad...you must be a smooth operator with the ladies...oh, your are a fudge packer.
__________________
Revolution begins at learning. If you are not angry, then you are not paying attention.
Captain Andy is offline  
Old 12-09-2004, 05:14 AM   #50
BSOD
 
Giancarlo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,788
Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Im a member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Andy
Well, mr college trying to make a yr 10 student look bad...you must be a smooth operator with the ladies...oh, your are a fudge packer.
Oh nice one. I am making you look bad because you are ruining this forum. And you are going to insult my sexual orientation? Not like that can hurt me. How unoriginal on your part.
__________________

Giancarlo is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0