Im a member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giancarlo said:
How original. I was called that word twenty times a day in high school.. mainly by the same immature people who didn't get into college. From what I heard two of the people who made the most fun of me are now flipping burgers in McDonalds.

Good for them. Do you think they would put in the good word for me?

Captain Andy said:
Good for them. Do you think they would put in the good word for me?

Yeah they might get you in the career of washing dishes while I'll be making.. oh say.. $120,000 a year? :rolleyes:

Captain Andy said:
Yeah, I heard homosexual prostitutes make good wages.

And that just pushes it to a line you should not of crossed. You seriously crossed a line that was unacceptable.

I'm getting a job in the government.

Captain Andy said:
oooo, bad idea...you wont get any work, after all there arent many poofs in the senate.

I'm not going to get in the Senate. And why would I not get any work? I'm going to have a B.A Degree in Political Science, and hopefully a Masters degree. So why would I not get work? I would very easily get work, dude. And I'd probably start at a very good wage.

Giancarlo said:
I'm not going to get in the Senate. And why would I not get any work? I'm going to have a B.A Degree in Political Science, and hopefully a Masters degree. So why would I not get work? I would very easily get work, dude. And I'd probably start at a very good wage.

You can't start a sentence with "and"...thats just ridiculous Mr. "Degree, and Hopefully (but not likely) a Masters"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom