Im going to be a policeman!!!!!!!!!!!

99nasha

Fully Optimized
Almost 18 now, and Im having my interveiw for a special constable! Its voluntary work for only 4 hours a week but it will set me in the right direction for when I want to move into it full time. How cool!!

Funny that almost 2 years ago I was on this website as a school kid wanting to know how to fix my joystick, and now Im announcing that Im going into the police force. Its proper scary...Lifes moving to fast for me

cool, when i grow up I want to have a job in computers, and then on the side be a volunteer fireman.

Sweet man, what made you want to be a cop? How come your not doing anything with computers, anyhow good luck with it man! I plan to do pharmacy, when I'm out of highschool..

Dev0115 said:
Sweet man, what made you want to be a cop?

People have always told me how well I handle incidents. Ive seen police and its just what I want to do.

well thats a good position to be in, dangerious but action packed and exicting and all, i wish u luck in ur job ^_^ i wanna do network administration or computer repair on the side, or my other option of doing security software

99nasha said:
People have always told me how well I handle incidents. Ive seen police and its just what I want to do.
I wouldn't mind being a police officer in rural areas but I'd never do it in the city, I just don't have the nerve, lol. ;)

Nothing would happen in rural areas! Ive had some experience though!

Me an my mates went into town for a drink and we found a guy lying in the middle of the road in front of a roundabout. Everyone didnt want to go near him and I had to drag him off the road and call the police. Turns out he was just pissed out of his head :D

Couple weeks ago I was In a car accident with a motorcycle and I had jump in front of traffic to stop them running over the motorcyclist

And it gives me a buzz! Thats why I want to do it so much

99nasha said:
Nothing would happen in rural areas! Ive had some experience though!

Me an my mates went into town for a drink and we found a guy lying in the middle of the road in front of a roundabout. Everyone didnt want to go near him and I had to drag him off the road and call the police. Turns out he was just pissed out of his head :D

Couple weeks ago I was In a car accident with a motorcycle and I had jump in front of traffic to stop them running over the motorcyclist

And it gives me a buzz! Thats why I want to do it so much
LoL man go for it

Your one that enjoy helping poeple out? Same as me, for example if I see a person fall or somthing I tend to go on over and help.

But good job, got a stable and solid career field ahead of you.

Back
Top Bottom