Im getting a car, Whooopie!

yeah, im hoping to pass mine second time... i failed first... lol

cant wait to pass, buses are driving me crazy...

Havnt started the lessons yet but my dad wants to buy me a car so i can do my lessons in it !!! For once he can be cool!

hahah that's great, that's what my dad did this summer, i got a 98 nissan altima, to learn how to drive a manual. I've been driving every weekend, so i'm really good at it now :p i even know how to do a burnout. I'm taking my test in febuary tho :( such a long wait...but for now, it's the side streets for me.

Id go for the polo, insurance is high on fiestas, and i dont like the look of the beetles... the polo would probably be your best choice... (insurance is gonna be high anyway, the lowest quote i can find is £2,081) tesco have just told us (2 months after we bought it) that my insurance at the moment is void, my mum made a mistake on the form (put in her no claims) and it took them 2 months to tell us... so ive basiclly been driving around without insurance for the last couple of months, im glad i didnt crash!

NFU mutual are the cheapest...Hardly anybody knows about them. But me and my brother got on a rover stretwise's insurance for £300

rusbo.uk said:
Hey!

I am getting a FIRST car! Whooopie! any ideas what i could get for around 4-5 thousand (GBP) must have 4 or more seats and look good! Please help!

Wow a 1st car, never new you could get one.

Anyway, its your car not others, why not go out and look for one like most people do.

Hope you get a rubbish one.

MarxSoccer said:
I get my permit in 5 days! And I'm just a freshman:) .. I'm one of the oldest kids in my class though:p
jesus, im a freshman and i don't get my permit till August!!!!!!!!!!!1
i hate bein 14,
anyway, i got a moped for the time being,
gonna get probly our families old 01 chevy suburban
hey, its a car
and all i gotta do is throw sum neons, air suspension, and a kick ass sub in it and it's all good :cool:

Back
Top Bottom