i'm DONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

essentialx3

In Runtime
I tell you, I loveD it here. But I'm done. Half the users here treat me like crap, and im done with it. my other forum just took me back, so i choose that one, where the community at least likes it. i'll be back every once in a while, maybe. but i am OUT OF HERE.

click here for my homepage

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
bye

your other forum just took you back?

as in what? you were banned from there for a month? now your ban is lifted?

I don't see most users treating you like crap.
if you can show an example then perhaps you can be shown why someone may have said something bad. if it turns out that person was just being nasty then David or the other mods can warn then to 'wind their neck in'

having a fit and storming off doesn't really help anyone.

and I edited the link out of your post.

if you want to advertise your home page then do it in the advertising section.

Creating a freaking thread saying that you are leaving and only might comeback isn't going to make us treat you any nicer. As long as you get your facts straight, and aren't argumentative, we are usually nice.

Yea there has been like 10 threads like this already

Including me

Yet he is still logged on. He is probably waiting for us to get all gooshy and nice. Awwwwww to bad were aren't like that.

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy the last few hours, or days, ect... though it seems your taking an internet community at a very unhealthy level. First off, your treating this community as if it is a friend / lover that will either a) acknowledge your absence or b) chase after you. With most forums, neither happen..

I've been here since 2005, and I don't believe anyone actually acknowledges when I leave. Perhaps if I make a random post after 5/6 months, people say "hey, its been a while." .. though that is as far as it goes. I don't get calls from any forum community during the day starting with... "Oh my god, Baha! Where have you been?!" hehe

All in all, I take it your young.. you'll grow out of taking the internet communities so seriously soon, I hope.

And in conclusion, while I've seen people get angry with you.. it seems they commented that you posted the same thing 4/5 times. - I do see a new wave of people on CF "posting for their name to be made" it seems, and I wonder if you were noticed to be part of it. Senseless posts here make people quite upset.. and over 200 posts in less than a month? You might have been posting to increase your post count and not really contributing anything at all. Then again, you may have.. I'm merely studying patterns of behavior that follow a GENERAL trend.. not specific to you.

Good luck in future endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom