I'm done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, done cleaning. I'm sure I missed a few. If I did, pm me. I'll be back shortly. I'm actually taking my own advice (and Lowndsey's I think it was) and stepping away. This pissed me off.

Yeah this thread just made me not like this place even more.

As far as I can tell, I've never really given him a reason to negative rep me either, though I used to tease with him about how he always had those nice multiple monitor setups and such, but it was just for shits and giggles (if he remembers).

What multi-monitor setup? I don't see a multi-monitor setup, do you? :D

14761455xd0.png

Hey, hey. If I had the BBC or CNN International, I would turn to them. I hate sensationalism as much as the next guy.

I f*****g HATE myself for doing this, but I can't help but feel the need to express myself. I did not want to come back, but some of you guys are taking it the wrong way.

just want to make it clear that I am not leaving 'cause of some 13 year old spammer. I am leaving because of the fact that 13 year old spammers still EXIST on the forum. I like a lot of people on the forum, and was of the opinion that I was, if not liked, but at least respected on there. I tried to be one of the guys, I tried not to change as I got mod. I stayed the same Thelis I was well before the appointment of myself as a mod. But what I have come to realize is that it is of no use. The people I thought were my friends turned out to conspire behind my back. "At least one mod agrees with that [I make pointless threads that are not funny]." CF has been a great home for me, but apparently I just don't fit in here.

o stop crying, i was well hated more then you 3 years ago, and got banned for two years, i don't give to balls if anyone speaks to me or hates me around here, its life, put up with it, noone stands in your way, see it that way, god dammm, i come here to have a look aroiund and help and thats all.

just take a break, don't get all over the top about spammers, their never gonner stop

Thelis, man, I look up to you. I'm not even kidding. All your posts are constructive, and if they're in the Social Lounge they're funny.

i wouldnt always agree with that for instance in the recent DVD folder thread

IMO wtf was the point in making this thread anyway your gonna come back thelis everyone who has made these threads has come back , you threatened to leave before over brook and you didnt leave did you .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom