I'm currently downloading Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im kinda like wtf about this whole demo delay. The Crytek people say it's so they can release the full game on time. I don't get it.

its gay
the demos out the 26th? and the full game comes out in November something
FUCKING BULLSHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

Ehh, doesnt matter too much. A month, its alright with me. Better be good tho, lol.

Damn, beta key wont work for me!! Keeps saying its an invalid password, and I copied and pasted the key in!

its gay
the demos out the 26th? and the full game comes out in November something
FUCKING BULLSHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD
No this is bullshit
so what a game get delayed so people are up in arms about it , like so waht at least you are gonn have the privilidge of playing the game , there are millions out there that wont even get to play the game cos they live in poverty but then a game is the least of their worries and .you are getting fucked off cos you have to wait another month for a game how sad and pathetic ,Oh no its not like the end of the world its only a fucking game life still goes on as normal
Sometimes people round here need to grow the fuck up about things seriously its a game ffs:mad:

:O Wow...

I'm dissapointed Muz too. I was seriously looking forward to downloading that on Tuesday to test my system. It is a bit of a blow...

Mature reaction:rolleyes: , just prooving even more how sad and pathetic you are
And another point how is it as you said gay just cos it got delayed ,
i mean what does sexuality have to do with a games delayed release
i mean assuming you dont still use olde english where gay means happy cos again how is it happy a game got delayed

:O Wow...

I'm dissapointed Muz too. I was seriously looking forward to downloading that on Tuesday to test my system. It is a bit of a blow...
Well sorry you feel that way but thats my opinion and i dont force youto agree with it
tbh its only a game its not like your life is over or anything is it , i mean you just have a to wait a month , i guess patience is a virute
i mean i was gonna try and dl it as well but i am not like omfg they delayed it the bastards how gay am i . maybe thats cos i realise its only a game and i do still have other far more important things to be using my time and effort on other than getting mad about a months delay on a games demo

Wow learn to type and spell. Thank You :)

Oh wow congratulations you actualy said something thats actually kinda valid ,
Unfortuantly it just prooves you cant argue with what i am saying so instead chose to argue with the way its written , so what the spelling aint the best we arent all perfect , at least the actual content is worth something compared to
The bs you post said:
OMFG THEY DELAYED IT HOW GAY THIS IS BS I SWEAR TO GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom