I'm currently downloading Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see it now-"fans were stunned today as halo 3 didnt do so good on sales, free crysis demo downloads however kicked halo 3's ass"

haha rep for u mooseman

the number of halo 3 pre orders has already beat out the max amount of downloads(because of bandwidth) of crysis for the next couple of weeks;)

What will be the best way to download the demo?
I'm thinking maybe a torrent, unless a server thats free, can output at like 100kbps and above? Any ideas? :)

Eh spare 6 dollars and sign up for Fileplanet...
You can get the download manager and go to reserver demo's on fileplanet and look for crysis and reserve it

Another reason why I despise FilePlanet with a passion. Paying just so you can download a beta demo? Just completely defies the purpose of a demo, even if it is Crysis.

i can see it now-"fans were stunned today as halo 3 didnt do so good on sales, free crysis demo downloads however kicked halo 3's ass"

haha rep for u mooseman

Don't underestimate Halo no matter how overhyped or marketed it is. It's expected to be one of the best FPS' this year. Just how good?

Famitsu said:
"Halo 3 is undoubtedly the best FPS game in the Japanese console market. The key parts in a game - sound, visuals and drama - are all top notch. The fun factor and appeal of a game as a form of entertainment can be seen in Halo 3. This is highly recommended."

This is coming from Famitsu, the most respected gaming magazine in all of Japan. They gave it a 37 out of 40 for a Platinum score, which is very rare for the magazine. Another thing is that this is coming from the Japanese...a market thats mostly focused on turn-based RPGs and soccer games. So getting a good score from the Japanese is already a sign that Halo 3 will be one of the must buy games this year.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3162943

Another reason why I despise FilePlanet with a passion. Paying just so you can download a beta demo? Just completely defies the purpose of a demo, even if it is Crysis.

Don't underestimate Halo no matter how overhyped or marketed it is. It's expected to be one of the best FPS' this year. Just how good?

This is coming from Famitsu, the most respected gaming magazine in all of Japan. They gave it a 37 out of 40 for a Platinum score, which is very rare for the magazine. Another thing is that this is coming from the Japanese...a market thats mostly focused on turn-based RPGs and soccer games. So getting a good score from the Japanese is already a sign that Halo 3 will be one of the must buy games this year.

Anyone thats apart of the Crysis community (forums) is getting a beta key for free.

Well to be fair this is a pre release demo. The official demo isn't scheduled till the 25th. So if they want to charge for a pre release demo thats there thing. The official demo on the 25th is free anywhere.

WTF! Oh well, I will proly join filefront or whatever its called now. Can I still get the multiplayer demo if I join now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom