I'm currently downloading Crysis!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on man, this is NOT constructive.

You have been banned countless times.

I'm being nice by giving you just less then a week this time.

You know how to get back on topic, and not post worthless things. You do it every time you come back after being banned. So how about you KEEP doing it this time.

Do it for yourself.

Wow learn to type and spell. Thank You :)

Of all people to say that YOU would be the last one I expected to do so.

this delay pisses me off a lot
Crytek can go suck ****

its gay
the demos out the 26th? and the full game comes out in November something
FUCKING BULLSHIT I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD

With your attitude, you don't deserve to play the game at all.

Having a game delayed is better than having a half-assed one to begin with, so quit whining. In this case, they delayed it because it would just serve the November release date better. I'm pretty sure people don't like playing the same demo over and over no matter what game it is.

You should even consider yourself lucky EA and Crytek didn't delay the game until 2008. Remember, like a lot of things, games are a privilege, not a right.

wow all this over a GAME? I think this shows the immaturity of someone who is supposed to be nineteen. After the language I'd have definitely PB'd him since this wasn't the first time he's been banned. I think it's pretty sad when you're nineteen and have to act this way over a game. There are other things in life than games. Perhaps he needs to get out and stop playing games all day. Might do them some good to learn a few people skills. Using the F word repetitively is no way to prove a point, it just makes you look ignorant. Also as was said earlier, he's the last person who should be criticizing others of spelling. I seriously think the mods have been too nice in the past but then again maybe my way of thinking is too strict.

wow all this over a GAME? I think this shows the immaturity of someone who is supposed to be nineteen. After the language I'd have definitely PB'd him since this wasn't the first time he's been banned. I think it's pretty sad when you're nineteen and have to act this way over a game. There are other things in life than games. Perhaps he needs to get out and stop playing games all day. Might do them some good to learn a few people skills. Using the F word repetitively is no way to prove a point, it just makes you look ignorant. Also as was said earlier, he's the last person who should be criticizing others of spelling. I seriously think the mods have been too nice in the past but then again maybe my way of thinking is too strict.
Agreed. The language and whatnot in this thread has been pretty extreme... and all over a game?!?

i'm suprised....i'm not that crazed over demo's anyway, I just care about the game's release. I'm disappointed in the CF members who acted inapropriatly on this matter. :(

i'm suprised....i'm not that crazed over demo's anyway, I just care about the game's release. I'm disappointed in the CF members who acted inapropriatly on this matter. :(

Ditto. Closed before more people make asses of themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom