Im back after my week away

jay8990

Daemon Poster
I've been away a week at a competition! So missed ya'll! maybe not quite as much as i missed msn... and shareaza..

but anyway :D glad to be back

(was nasha a mod when a week ago!? good to see new members as well! think i saw one with 3000+ posts!? maybe he aint new but i dont recognise the name :D )

------------------------------------
Just if anyone is interested..
the competition was the Scottish National Open and Age Group Championships, held at Tollcross Long Course Pool, Glasgow.
(Swimming!!)

I done ok, a small summary.. for anyone who knows anything about swimming...
100m Breast - 1:14.6
200m Breast - 2:38.
50m Breast - 34.4
100m Fly - 1:04.
200m IM - 2:25.78
400m IM - 5:06 (disapointed not to break the 5min! i have done before)

not bad times for me! the best bit was seeing some of the british Olympic swimmers compete (Todd Cooper, Katy Sextant, + more) also saw some swimmers get commonwealth games qual times! (Hannah Miley, Lorna Smith, Ross Clark, kris Gilchrist..) The next time I see them will probably be on tv swimming for their country!

this has been bigger than i expected, i guess i need to shut up a bit

welcome back, them times are pretty good soon i am doing a swimming gala at school on friday and then sometime i am doing a sponsered swin for the playgroup i used to go to.

welcome back i guess

those are very good times, I'm rubbish at swimming, I keep on nearly drowing, probs cos I don't do all that much excercise. havent done any sport for 2 weeks now, too hot

Welcome Back!

Unfortunately I cannot swim :-/. 99nasha has been here a while lol.

I am guessing those are good times as I doubt you would post them if they weren't.

Anyway Welcome Back!

Lol, Techy Geek, you absolutely love flash don't you?

I'm a half decent swimmer. My lessons consisted of my dad and two brothers throwing me into the deep end and laughing. I'm still alive and swim good. Goes to show humans are good at adapting.....

Anyway nice times and it must have been awsome to watch those Olympians swim in person.

Starr said:
I'm a half decent swimmer. My lessons consisted of my dad and two brothers throwing me into the deep end and laughing. I'm still alive and swim good. Goes to show humans are good at adapting.....

Anyway nice times and it must have been awsome to watch those Olympians swim in person.

well thats how i learned too! my uncle throwing me over his shoulders! wonderful way to dive lol.

as for the Olympians yeah fantastic! i raced ian edmonds 2 years ago in the 200Breast (this guy got 7th at the Olympics in this event) and that made me look bad! needless to say i was about 30seconds behind him.

last year at this comp Britain's great breaststrokes raced that was great to watch. (darren mew, james gibson, and the other young guy cany mind his name) all 3 of them pretty much exactly same time. cracking stuff like!

:D

Back
Top Bottom