I'm Back!!!!!

rick believes in non violence though. "never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye". i just feel that people who are using the rick roll in an abusive way should be punished... harshly :)

na. a boobie is the lowest :)

LOL
i woke up this morning, opened this thread, read this and had a good laugh. CF is simply great.

anyhow, welcome back! it looks to me like people have a hard time leaving here :)....but i'm not surprised, such a great community :)!

my god.....

....hes back

:D wats been goin on???

haha, hey defcon whats up? yea its been awhile, but i thought you got banned? or did dave lift it?

he's been to mine and he's been getting rick rolled all day everyday

you see mongoman is my slave

lmao you wish, actually rick roll is pretty catchy lol

LOL
i woke up this morning, opened this thread, read this and had a good laugh. CF is simply great.

anyhow, welcome back! it looks to me like people have a hard time leaving here :)....but i'm not surprised, such a great community :)!

the community is good but things have changed, when i joined it started to end its prime IMO, then the whole CF strike happend(you probably werent here then,idk you might have been) and after that people started getting banned and what not, it pissed me off so i left and ever since i couldnt really atach myself to what was going on, i mean i got so comfortable the way the forums where when i joined that when change happend it felt kind of tainted if you no what i mean, but i dont no. its good that more people have come to love the forums but alot has changed for me and some of the older members might have the same feelings. another thing i hated was how people got there names changed, now who is who when people like me come back? are they new or have ytou known them before?...

lmao, your pretty obvious but i mean people who get there names completetly different, lol.

you at school?

Back
Top Bottom