Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #41
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: I'm back....

I'd like to know why Brookfield who has been banned 4 times, attacked members without apologizing and has been stripped of his mod status for doing a mediocre job can still post here and still has a custom title under his name. He gets all that yet members who have been actively HELPFUL like borat, esa193, neonfire372, 0011100 (or whatever it is), and tons of other members who help here on a daily basis with computer issues don't have one. I would think that he would be PBd by now but apparently not. Then he comes back and brags that he gets to keep his custom user title when a lot of people are still mad that he can post after the crap he did. Hopefully the next time he's banned it's a PB.
__________________

__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #42
Site Team
 
Lowndsey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 3,607
Default Re: I'm back....

you forgot to mention the continual abusive Pm's to many members.
__________________

Lowndsey is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 06:59 PM   #43
muz
Golden Master
 
muz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6,928
Default Re: I'm back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by troy View Post
I'd like to know why Brookfield who has been banned 4 times, attacked members without apologizing and has been stripped of his mod status for doing a mediocre job can still post here and still has a custom title under his name. He gets all that yet members who have been actively HELPFUL like borat, esa193, neonfire372, 0011100 (or whatever it is), and tons of other members who help here on a daily basis with computer issues don't have one. I would think that he would be PBd by now but apparently not. Then he comes back and brags that he gets to keep his custom user title when a lot of people are still mad that he can post after the crap he did. Hopefully the next time he's banned it's a PB.
tbh i have got soo used to this BS now

If i where admin brook would have been long gone a long long time ago however unfortunatly not ,
He is the course of most the problems and arguments that spiral out of control within the comunity at this site and yet he is allowed to stay around here puzzling
__________________
Desktop-AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+-2GB Elixer DDR2 800 250gb+500gb+500gb+120gb
Laptop-Apple Macbook Pro 13" Intel core i5(2.3ghz) 4gb Ram 320gb hard drive
muz is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #44
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: I'm back....

well brookfield gets preferential treatment because he is a real-life friend of david's i believe.
__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 08:13 PM   #45
Fully Optimized
 
CompMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 3,323
Send a message via AIM to CompMan
Default Re: I'm back....

*cough Again brookie? You got to be kidding me.
__________________
|Intel Q6600@3.0ghz||ASUS MAXIMUS FORMULA||2GiG Corsair XM2 DDR2 800||EvGa 8800GTS||36gig Western Digital Raptor 10,000 rpm||Ultra X2 connect 550W modular psu||Thermaltake Tsunami Case|Vista 64bit|
Windows has Blue screens, Mac has grey screens, and CF has White screens!!
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT Titanium Grey, Greddy Exhaust, AEM cold air intake
--objects in rearview get smaller with each shift--
CompMan is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:41 PM   #46
Fully Optimized
 
troy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: USA
Posts: 2,410
Default Re: I'm back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by muz View Post
tbh i have got soo used to this BS now

If i where admin brook would have been long gone a long long time ago however unfortunatly not ,
He is the course of most the problems and arguments that spiral out of control within the comunity at this site and yet he is allowed to stay around here puzzling
That's true. Notice how when he's not here, the community seems to get along better? He must like to make people mad because he's always posting stuff that makes people mad. I don't think he should be allowed back if he is banned again. If it were one of us who don't have preferential treatment, we wouldn't get nearly as much slack as he does and it's ridiculous. I sure hope that the reason he's still here isn't because we're keeping him here to increase the forum's post count or because he gets special treatment.
__________________
Desktop: Dell Dimension E510, 2.5GB RAM, Intel P4 3.0GHZ, 250GB HDD, Windows Vista Premium. Might not be the best, but the old girl is still running good.
troy is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 09:51 PM   #47
Daemon Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 878
Default Re: I'm back....

Often double posts and then seems to believe it's his duty to inform others that they are double posting... practise what you preach or don't say anything at all.
Thrasher is offline  
Old 02-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #48
Golden Master
 
MikeReiner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 5,053
Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner
Default Re: I'm back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Often double posts and then seems to believe it's his duty to inform others that they are double posting... practise what you preach or don't say anything at all.
Funny you should say that... I'm listening to
Testament - Practice What You Preach

:P

But yeah, hypocrite who receives special attention.
MikeReiner is offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 04:05 AM   #49
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: I'm back....

Yeah yeah, whatever, I'm going nowhere, David PM'd me to welcome me back, that's good enough for me!!
Brookfield is offline  
Old 02-11-2008, 05:37 AM   #50
Fully Optimized
 
A True Folder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,789
Default Re: I'm back....

Well I'm sure it won't be a problem as long as you keep your obnoxious attitude to yourself, or are you going to try for ban #5 ??
__________________

__________________
E8600@ 4.25GHz, 1.325V | Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme + Scythe Slipstream 120 | Asus Rampage Extreme| 4GB Corsair 2000MHz 8-8-8-24 @ 1600 6-7-6-24| ASUS 9800GTX| Pioneer 18X SATA DVD-RW | 320GB + 500GB WD SATAII | Antec True Power Trio 650W | Thermaltake Sonata | Vista Ultimate x64 SP2/Win7 Ultimate
A True Folder is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0