I'm back

Kage

Golden Master
Just got back from my mates today, where I was for a week if anyone wondered.

Had such a fantastic time! :D Clubbing, Partying, mroe partying, gaming, hanging out, etc

So just to say, I'm now back.

You might have missed me :p

No get drunk at a club or a party our KAGE NEVER. I know i'd never drink

/me kicks vodka bottle under bed and smiles

Then again I know a few things about kage one he is skinny, two hes active on here, three his post count is high, four he knows his computers...

And as for you Nik00117, hehe, thats funny. And yes, I did drink... I did get pretty drunkish too a few times...

I can only dance after drink, so yeah :D

I only drink WKD and a few mixes though :p

Kage i'm the same. I don't get drunk reguarally. I do it when theirs poeple and a party... Other wise if I don't got somthing to do, I may have a couple beers maybe 3 at the max well siting on my computer watching a movie or playing a game. And dance, well I enjoy dancing in clubs especially later at night. Me and my guy friends get called Ranchers because we all tend to sit on the outside of the dance floor and pick out hot chicks. Then we go to a hot chick flirt with her and enjoy oursevles then go back to being "ranchers" However I might be going to a party this week. Good to see a fellow computer user who doesn't think of drinking as a god awful thing to do.

BTW I would say I only drink on weekends but i'll rephrase that to I only drink when I got nos chool or work the next day (work being at least in the morning at night is a different story and theirs a party.

Kage said:

And as for you Nik00117, hehe, thats funny. And yes, I did drink... I did get pretty drunkish too a few times...

I can only dance after drink, so yeah :D

I only drink WKD and a few mixes though :p

You only dance when you drink...lol... that must be a site to see...Lmao !!

Just kidding man, welcome back !!

Hehe yeah. I would call myself a social drinker too.

As for that "rancher" thing. Sounds rather interesting :p

I'm a bad dancer I know that, but when you drink, you don't really care!!! I think I'm an average dancer. Nothing amazing, nothing terribily terrible either.
But if I try and dance without being tipsy, etc, I feel like people are watching me, and can't, and just feel stupid.

Back
Top Bottom