I'm apologizing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Half Evil

Golden Master
Not to mr.monger, but to the mods, that had to deal with me, and my reactions to what mr.monger said. So for my behavior in that thread (issues with parents) i apologize.

Becuase i noticed how Maruce..

Maruice said:
Edited; by all means, air your views, but curb your foul language!!!, apologise, or face the circumstances :mad:

Told me to do this. So to anyone that viewed the words i said, im sorry. And to the mods, that delt with me, same goes to you guys. Mainly Maurce. Becuase he delt with my post.

What did you do that was so wrong? Swear a little? I don't see the problem, as you have to be 13 years or older to register here, and if we should go by a 13 year old ruling from what the movies had out, then a 13 year old can handle cussing, as well as some sexual content, and loads of other things. As for me I personally don't see the big deal in cussing, just not cussing every other word, because it just makes peopel sound bad...:(

Yeah, thanks man. Although I said some pretty bad stuff...

Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Your a fag. Dude, seriously your a ******. you ********, dont kill a dog, whats your ******* problem. But thats what happens when its not raised right. But seriously, *** **** dont do that ****.

Get on aim, and ill tell you the story if you want, lol..

I wanna know what happend! lol, i added you but i guess yer not online. My sn is
Guppiesyourock

i agree with what you said, just cut out the swearing! i dont wanna see you banned, but if you carry on swearing like that then youll find yourself banned... good job with apologising. Mr Monger's comments were also out of hand, and any more like that he will be banned also.

how come i always miss the interesting threads lol

that sounded pretty serious, nice to see you apoligising -

lets keep the community :D

Yea, i believe cussing isn't too bad, but i do agree that your post was a little overboard. Nice to see you're apologizing. Don't get banned! Your one of the "cool" kids :p

Well, that was a lot of cussing, but once again I'll say it's nothing that no one in here couldn't tolerate. We're all old enough to post, which means were at the age to be able to have such a tolerence to certain things, swearing would be one of them. I don't think what you did was called for an apology, nice thing to do though, but I think it wasn't necessary.

But inspite of all this it just shows who's the bigger man. :)

wow, I'm interested now.

What was it that monger said to set you off?

And everyone has problems sometimes so I don't blame you for what you said.

he said

nmy friend has an old english sheepdog.... not only do i despise it, his whole family except his mom hate it too. its smelly, annoying, it bites people, it shits in the house, and its fat. they even took it to a pro trainer but it didnt help any. were always trying to kill it by feeding it things. last time i was there we fed it some foil coverd in peanut butter. the fat bastard ate it and it didnt do anything. next time, were feeding it broken glass. seriously. that thing really does need to die.

and i totally understand arrizx's comments. IMO he should be fed foil with peanut butter on it, and glass, see how he likes it. ive seen the after effects of animal cruelty, at the sanctuary i do voluntary work at, and trust me its not pretty. so just because you dont like it it justifies you feeding it glass? no. just because i dont like you (now you posted that) can i feed you glass? no. can i ask, what is the reason why you dont like it? any animal 'shits' as you so politley put it. and english sheepdogs are naturally a big breed of dog. pathetic moron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom