Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-07-2006, 04:32 AM   #1
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default I'm apologizing

Not to mr.monger, but to the mods, that had to deal with me, and my reactions to what mr.monger said. So for my behavior in that thread (issues with parents) i apologize.


Becuase i noticed how Maruce..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruice
Edited; by all means, air your views, but curb your foul language!!!, apologise, or face the circumstances
Told me to do this. So to anyone that viewed the words i said, im sorry. And to the mods, that delt with me, same goes to you guys. Mainly Maurce. Becuase he delt with my post.
__________________

__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 04:39 AM   #2
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

What did you do that was so wrong? Swear a little? I don't see the problem, as you have to be 13 years or older to register here, and if we should go by a 13 year old ruling from what the movies had out, then a 13 year old can handle cussing, as well as some sexual content, and loads of other things. As for me I personally don't see the big deal in cussing, just not cussing every other word, because it just makes peopel sound bad...
__________________

__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 04:43 AM   #3
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Yeah, thanks man. Although I said some pretty bad stuff...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Your a fag. Dude, seriously your a ******. you ********, dont kill a dog, whats your ******* problem. But thats what happens when its not raised right. But seriously, *** **** dont do that ****.
Get on aim, and ill tell you the story if you want, lol..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 05:27 AM   #4
Daemon Poster
 
allenn812's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 935
Default Re: I'm apologizing

I wanna know what happend! lol, i added you but i guess yer not online. My sn is
Guppiesyourock
__________________
Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 Oc'd to 2.9ghz
ECS 570 SLIT Motherboard
2 gig of Corsair ddr2 677
Western Digital 250 Gig HD
Evga 8800GTS 640mb Oc'd to 615/1000
allenn812 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 05:27 AM   #5
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: I'm apologizing

i agree with what you said, just cut out the swearing! i dont wanna see you banned, but if you carry on swearing like that then youll find yourself banned... good job with apologising. Mr Monger's comments were also out of hand, and any more like that he will be banned also.
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 07:54 AM   #6
Daemon Poster
 
jay8990's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 838
Send a message via MSN to jay8990
Default Re: I'm apologizing

how come i always miss the interesting threads lol

that sounded pretty serious, nice to see you apoligising -

lets keep the community
__________________
--- Every man dies, not every man really lives ---
jay8990 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 11:45 AM   #7
Daemon Poster
 
wiktorek01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,089
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Yea, i believe cussing isn't too bad, but i do agree that your post was a little overboard. Nice to see you're apologizing. Don't get banned! Your one of the "cool" kids
__________________
-Pentium 4 @ 2.4GHz -Intel Mobo
-2X 512 MB DDR RAM
-Geforce FX 5700LE 256MB -SoundBlaster 24 bit
-Samsung 80GB hdd - Western Digital 160GB hdd
wiktorek01 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 12:22 PM   #8
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Well, that was a lot of cussing, but once again I'll say it's nothing that no one in here couldn't tolerate. We're all old enough to post, which means were at the age to be able to have such a tolerence to certain things, swearing would be one of them. I don't think what you did was called for an apology, nice thing to do though, but I think it wasn't necessary.

But inspite of all this it just shows who's the bigger man.
__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 12:24 PM   #9
Daemon Poster
 
Lac3y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 1,110
Send a message via MSN to Lac3y
Default Re: I'm apologizing

wow, I'm interested now.

What was it that monger said to set you off?

And everyone has problems sometimes so I don't blame you for what you said.
__________________
Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.7GHz
4GB OCZ PC-6400 RAM
Samsung Spinpoint 1TB HDD
ATI Radeon HD4890 with VoltageTweak
OCZ Stealth XStream 600w PSU
Lac3y is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 12:41 PM   #10
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: I'm apologizing

he said

nmy friend has an old english sheepdog.... not only do i despise it, his whole family except his mom hate it too. its smelly, annoying, it bites people, it shits in the house, and its fat. they even took it to a pro trainer but it didnt help any. were always trying to kill it by feeding it things. last time i was there we fed it some foil coverd in peanut butter. the fat bastard ate it and it didnt do anything. next time, were feeding it broken glass. seriously. that thing really does need to die.


and i totally understand arrizx's comments. IMO he should be fed foil with peanut butter on it, and glass, see how he likes it. ive seen the after effects of animal cruelty, at the sanctuary i do voluntary work at, and trust me its not pretty. so just because you dont like it it justifies you feeding it glass? no. just because i dont like you (now you posted that) can i feed you glass? no. can i ask, what is the reason why you dont like it? any animal 'shits' as you so politley put it. and english sheepdogs are naturally a big breed of dog. pathetic moron.
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 12:49 PM   #11
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

So Mr. Manger or whatever his name posted the fedding glass to the dog thing?

What kind of person is he. Freakin' call the cops on this kid. Seriously.
__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #12
Site Team
 
root's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 8,107
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337DuD3
What did you do that was so wrong? Swear a little? I don't see the problem, as you have to be 13 years or older to register here, and if we should go by a 13 year old ruling from what the movies had out, then a 13 year old can handle cussing, as well as some sexual content, and loads of other things. As for me I personally don't see the big deal in cussing, just not cussing every other word, because it just makes peopel sound bad...
You don't HAVE to be 13 to register here just ask steven 11 / steven12 / webmonkey...

who was 11 when he registered, has since turned 12 and is the youngest moderator of the forum...


Regardless of age, I don't really want to read the ranting of your foul language, so you should still be keeping it down, regardless of what you think is or is not acceptable, or even regardless of what you think or expect the demographic of the forum readers to be,

A good reason for keeping foul language off of a forum is that the forum is regularly crawled by the google bot, a forum with a large amount of foul posts will recieve negative page ranking n the google system, so really things like this should be kept to a minimum, by all means express your selves, but do it creativly... (don't believe that google bit search for google SEO)...

well done ArrizX_MuziK, it takes a big man to appologies and I'm sure that maurice will appreciate the sentiments of your appology.
__________________
I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian…
Im sick of people saying 'dont waste paper'. If trees wanted to live, they'd all carry guns.
"The inherent vice of capitalism is the unequal sharing of blessings; The inherent vice of socialism is the equal sharing of miseries."
root is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:02 PM   #13
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Quote:
Regardless of age, I don't really want to read the ranting of your foul language, so you should still be keeping it down, regardless of what you think is or is not acceptable, or even regardless of what you think or expect the demographic of the forum readers to be
Are you directing that to me or him? Because I don't swear, I just said I didn't have a problem with it.
__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:03 PM   #14
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Wow...I leave for the night and this is what happens? What happened anyways? o.O
__________________
alvino is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:06 PM   #15
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Wow...I leave for the night and this is what happens? What happened anyways? o.O
Apparently Mr. Manger or however you say his name was claiming he was feeding a dog foul foods and basically commiting animal cruelity.
__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #16
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Ahh...oh boy...
__________________
alvino is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:37 PM   #17
Golden Master
 
ArrizX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16,073
Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: I'm apologizing

He wants to kill this dog, with, glass, and foil, and other stuff..
Quote:
nmy friend has an old english sheepdog.... not only do i despise it, his whole family except his mom hate it too. its smelly, annoying, it bites people, it shits in the house, and its fat. they even took it to a pro trainer but it didnt help any. were always trying to kill it by feeding it things. last time i was there we fed it some foil coverd in peanut butter. the fat bastard ate it and it didnt do anything. next time, were feeding it broken glass. seriously. that thing really does need to die.
From that one kid..
__________________
. ()()()()
./l ,[_\_\ ],
l---L – ()lllllll()-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 01:56 PM   #18
BSOD
 
mr.monger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to mr.monger Send a message via Yahoo to mr.monger
Default Re: I'm apologizing

i already pmd a mod to tell him that it wsnt my dog and im not killing it. its my friends dog, and hes killing it. im not apologising for my comments. i voiced my thoughts and if you cant handle it, thats your problem.
__________________
mr.monger is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 02:54 PM   #19
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: I'm apologizing

i have a problem with it. ive been looking after animals at a shelter for over 3 years, and the animals are there because of people like you, animal cruelty is not 'cool' or whatever morons like you think it is. i dont care whose dog it is, saying that is disgusting. people like you make me sick.
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline  
Old 01-07-2006, 03:02 PM   #20
BSOD
 
JustinMcG67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,519
Send a message via AIM to JustinMcG67 Send a message via MSN to JustinMcG67 Send a message via Yahoo to JustinMcG67
Default Re: I'm apologizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
i have a problem with it. ive been looking after animals at a shelter for over 3 years, and the animals are there because of people like you, animal cruelty is not 'cool' or whatever morons like you think it is. i dont care whose dog it is, saying that is disgusting. people like you make me sick.
I agree. Animal cruelity isn't something 'cool' or 'funny'. It's downright stupid and the peopel who do those things need to be sent to jail.

Saying if someone can't handle is there problem, boy you got another thing coming. A lot of people have a problem with it. You're sorry arse should be banned from here. But the fact that you actually go along with your "friend" is the most disturbing part. The fact that you can just sit there and let a person do that is just wrong. Infact I'm pretty you can go to jail as well for "Guilt by Association." Hope you and Bubba get along real great in you 5x7 cell.
__________________

__________________
JustinMcG67 is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:12 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
×