I'm _ucked

Hah, well I just kinda wanted to see who even cared.

*I'll tell you select few people I can definitely do with out the smartass comments, you know who you are so just stay out of this thread*

But, this is the situation in short.

My girlfriend had a terrible day, so that night I am at a friends house, and at 1:30 in the morning we decide to see each other. I do it not because I need to see her or anything, but I hadn't seen her since Friday. So I wanted to make her feel better and see her, so I take my friends car, and drive up to see her. She lives out in the middle of no where in some orchards and stuff. So the drive way is a good 2 miles up hill, I drive most the way off with my parking lights only on, and I meet her about half way down the drive way.

Everything was great. I mean its not like we had sex or anything, it was just nice to see each other and make each other feel better and talk. So then about 2:40, I walk her back almost to the house, and kiss her and start to text her again.

We don't know how it happened, but her dad woke up at one point (probably when she left and followed her) because confronted her in the morning, and automatically knew it was me. (Mind you I was in a car they had never seen before and no way they saw me driving up. Impossible.)So, what I think is because when I originally parked to walk and meet her, I bet her dad saw that it was me, and didnt care enough (because he really like[ed] me) to say anything at the time. So pretty much they took her car, her phone and anything else that really matters. But we didnt leave the property, or do anything wrong. I mean pretty much it was like she left, we had a long hug, and she went back. Its being completely blown out of proportion.

But I think things will start to settle down in a few days... They have a hard time staying mad at her. But they're fairly torqued now.

So what are her parents mad about exactly? That she went outside late at night to talk to you? You say they're not mad at you and actually like you so why are they taking it out on their daughter? I wouldn't worry about it. It's one of those things that will just blow over.

cant blame them on being pissed tbh....

if i had a daughter and she randomly left the house at 2.30 in the morning to meet some guy (and they couldnt have been sure who it was, specially if you werent in your car), i would not be happy too..

Give it time and it'll all go away. Some parents are real chill when it comes to things like these, and some are definitely not.

Her dad must have been worried about the daughter leaving the house that late at night, even if it was only for a few minutes and not off the property. Hell, think of it this way; parents worry about their kids when they're SLEEPING inside their homes....but if your daughter gets up at night and exits the house to talk to someone, they have a right to be worried.

I understand your feelings, but I do see where the parents are coming from. My advice? I say let the parents cool down and then maybe apologize to the dad about it. I have no clue what your relationship is like with him, but you know best.

Again, time will heal everything. :)

So what are her parents mad about exactly? That she went outside late at night to talk to you? You say they're not mad at you and actually like you so why are they taking it out on their daughter? I wouldn't worry about it. It's one of those things that will just blow over.

Well, they did. Who knows what they think about me now. Yeah, its pretty much that they left the house so late at night and they were sleeping so she was "sneaking out".

But I mean thats all it was. I didnt take her to some party, we didnt get drunk, nor did we have sex. Noting stupid. I mean I didnt even take her off the property.

I think it'll blow over, but as it stands now they're still pissed.

cant blame them on being pissed tbh....

if i had a daughter and she randomly left the house at 2.30 in the morning to meet some guy (and they couldnt have been sure who it was, specially if you werent in your car), i would not be happy too..

Well somehow they knew it was me. I mean pretty safe assumption, we live in such a small town. Not to mention they live about 20 minutes out of town anyways.

Give it time and it'll all go away. Some parents are real chill when it comes to things like these, and some are definitely not.

Her dad must have been worried about the daughter leaving the house that late at night, even if it was only for a few minutes and not off the property. Hell, think of it this way; parents worry about their kids when they're SLEEPING inside their homes....but if your daughter gets up at night and exits the house to talk to someone, they have a right to be worried.

I understand your feelings, but I do see where the parents are coming from. My advice? I say let the parents cool down and then maybe apologize to the dad about it. I have no clue what your relationship is like with him, but you know best.

Again, time will heal everything. :)

Well I'm not blaming them for being mad. No thats not it at all, I completely understand. I would be a little worried if they didnt get somewhat upset (I mean I wouldnt want them cool with her leaving the house whenever!), however I just think this is almost an unneeded level. Considering they didnt even talk to her about it. They skipped that and went straight to punishment.

yeah I'm not to fond of him either...

But I hope everything works out man, sucks when you don't do shit wrong.

Yeah they'll get over it. So long as she is under 18, I really wouldn't blame them for being a little protective. How old are you two anyway?

Back
Top Bottom