illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050414-115247-2595r.htm

Giancarlo, theres your proof. First of all, you cussed me out on aim because you lost. Second of all, you asked me to send you proof, I did (above) and then you told me the Washington Post was run by a guy who claimed he was jesus, it wasnt credible. You
need to just realize that what I stated was fact.

btw, I wouldve pm this but he blocked me in AIM and blocked my personal messages through this site.

Amorssang said:
http://www.washtimes.com/national/20050414-115247-2595r.htm

Giancarlo, theres your proof. First of all, you cussed me out on aim because you lost. Second of all, you asked me to send you proof, I did (above) and then you told me the Washington Post was run by a guy who claimed he was jesus, it wasnt credible. You
need to just realize that what I stated was fact.

btw, I wouldve pm this but he blocked me in AIM and blocked my personal messages through this site.

The Washington Times is not a credible site and the editiors are crackpots. It isn't credible, nor is it reliable. It isn't mainstream either. You don't state facts. Never, ever.

I can't lose in this. That simple.

He offered a source operated by a guy called Moonie who claims he is jesus. So really.. I don't want to hear that his response was that bad. It was terrible.

Umm...I was talking about your response...since you always decide to go blasting away.

OK for future reference giancarlo, how about you post some of so called "creditable sources".. since it seems everything we present to you is bullshit.

And like I said.. You can't say "I win" or "I lose".. Its a matter of opinion.

Negative? I'm asking you to tell us some of your "creditable" sources. Surely, since you have the rights to say that all our sources are bad, you have your own awesome sources. All I'm asking is that you tell us what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom