illegal immigrints in the UK.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark thorpe

Golden Master
what does everyone think about this? i am watching the panorama programe about illegals... to be honest i am disgusted at the sheer number of the illegals that just come over here and stay and do no work, just sponge off the government and use up all the taxpayers money...

anyway rant over, whats everyone elses opinions on this?

DISCLAIMER --> THIS IS MY OPINION, IM NOT BEING RACIST OR ANY OF THAT BS.....
I KNOW THIS FORUM IS AGIANST OPINIONS, BUT I AM WONDERING WHAT EVERYONE ELSE THINKS.

I'm not sure about the UK, but here in the US we must seal the border with Mexico and place troops across it. Governor Arnold was forced to backtrack on comments he made about this. He was totally right too before he retracted his comments. The damn liberals in this state are assaulting his job as governor. They are minimizing the good he has done.

Yeah, like Giancarlo said, the U.S. has the same problem. It's everywhere I suppose, the governments are pussies and will do nothing about the problem for 1 of 3 reasons.
1. Certain people want more votes of the illegals (here it would be Hispanics, and yes, illegals vote all the time, sometimes multiple times)

2. They are afraid of being called a racists because everyone plays that card these days.

3. They honestly don't care about the country thats falling apart.

I believe the Middle East to you guys is like Mexico to America, right?

Well there has been an increased in border patrols along the US border because of the urging of the republican party in the United States. There also has been an increasing amount of interdiction done by the Mexican Army, which has reduced the number of people crossing the border. But still a lot of work is yet to be done.

yeah, and then theres the minutemen. Of course everyone screams "Racist!" "White Supremest" "Redneck!", when they are trying to protect their own country.

The Minutemen, imho, aren't really effective. Leave it to the border patrol which is set to increase by several thousand men.

I know they're not too effective, but atleast they're doing something. They also are very mobile. Did you know that if a gaurd in a tower spots an immigrant crossing the border, he is not allowed to leave his post to go capture the illegal unless the illegal walks INTO his gaurd tower. They say if he leaves to go capture a person, then another illegal may cross over his un-watched post...its rediculous

I really think the Border Patrol is far more mobile with the UAVs they have. There has been a reduction of crossings made by illegals because of the impacts of the Mexican Army. There are going to be more border patrol agents along the border.

"more", they always say there will be "more" but its not enough. Like you said earlier, we just need to place a bunch of troops down there, not "more", but ENOUGH.

and if we really wanted to do something about it we wouldnt have releazed 1 million illegal immigrants into our country (80,000 are criminals) just last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom