Illegal immigration a problem?

They are taking jobs, that's obvious. Union jobs, those are good jobs that they take. All labor jobs. Just cause we are white or legal, doesnt mean we are lazy! The school I come from, has plenty of kids willing to do that kind of work. They would love to pick up horse crap for $15 an hour. Myself, and most people here, no, but illegals get all the labor jobs, that a lot of legals could take.

Interesting fact, Chicago, is the second largerst population of Polish second only to Warsaw. Second most populated Pollish city! They aren't illegal though, so it's all good. I just think that's interesting.

It wouldn't be a problem if so many of them knew how to speak English and didn't get in so much trouble.
In England the Government say that all immigrants will be required to attend language classes & learn English to a level where they can understand what is being said to them, to avoid misunderstandings occuring, there are many households composed of grandparents, parents & up eight children none of whom can understand a word of our language, good idea?, it has to be surely, but I believe that the opposition, [the Tory's] have already said it wouldn't work.

Back
Top Bottom